Get the Oppurtunity and Take Advantage

Cuts and Bruises

FRANKS' P.O.V.
I was lying in my scarcely furnished room when I heard my mom and dad crash through the door laughing. I felt a sudden sweep of fear come over me. My mom was always drunk and....Well my dad WAY over used drugs. You name the drug and he most likely does it. There wasn't many places to hide when your locked in a room with only a bed and a closet in it. I felt my body start to shake uncontrollably as I heard loud stomps up the stairs and the door unlocking. When the door opened my mom and dad stumbled in looking at me furiously. They always got mad at me for no apparent reason.

When I snapped out of my daze my dad noticed that I was scared out of my mind, "You look scared Frankie....Why so scared?" He asked curiously yet so angrily.

I just started to shake harder and he hit me with the beer bottle that he had taken from my mother to have a drink. I instantly fell to the ground and I could feel my face get wet with a warm liquid. Did someone spill something on my floor? I picked my head up just enough to see that it was my own blood that I felt on the side of my head. He apparentally saw me move and he came over and kicked me in the head. I instantly let out a sharp cry that almost hurt my ears.

"Shut UP ! The neighbors are gonna hear you....I think that you should be punished..." He said with an evil smirk spreading accross his stoned face. He picked me up and twisted my arm so far that I let out a muffled cry.

"Are you crying my sweet little Frankie? Awww...Too bad!" He laughed and twisted my arm farther.

"DAD ST-OP!" I yelled in agony choking on my words and feeling the blood fill my mouth from the way that he was twisting my arm.

"WHAT DID YOU JUST TELL ME TO DO?!" He practically yelled. He didn't wait for me to reply but took me by the hair that I had and smashed it up against the dresser. I could feel the small pointed handle go into the side of my head. I stifled a cry and fought a major war to hold back tears. He grabbed me by the black hood on the back of my hoddie and threw me to the ground.

"STAND UP!" He said frustrated. I obeyed instantly and before I knew it he was punching me in the stomach so hard it felt like he was stabbing me. I looked down at my stomach when he stopped and saw that he had stabbed me but only once. At least he wasn't at his worst today or he would've stabbed me every time he hit me.

My mom came over and took the beer she had in her hand and kneeled down next to me. I could smell the beer in her breath, "Ohh...Poor poor Frankie..." She said making a tut-tutting sound, and before she walked away she smashed the bottle on my head. When she stood up she kicked me and went over to my dad. She whispered some thing that was inaudible to my ear...Probably because they were ringing. But when he smirked that weird yet pleased smirk I knew what she was telling him. He had only raped me once before and I couldn't walk straight for three fucking days!

I crawled into a corner and held onto my waist....Ment to be keeping my pants up to stop him from pulling them down. I knew it wouldn't work he just picked me up like I was a light and fluffy rag doll and threw me on the bed. I hit my head on the sharp metal edge of the bed and felt nubmness sweep accross my entire body, but it was gone in a flash...Damnit! I wanted it to stay so I couldn't feel him.

He threw off my pants and turned me over... He thrust into me over and over, and harder and harder. I screamed in pain...I knew that I was going to be feeling this one in the morning... I could feel the blood running down the inside of my leg and he pulled himself out of me and I noticed that he was laughing about this! After he covered me with the thin sheet I passed out.

----------------------------blackout-------------------