Get the Oppurtunity and Take Advantage

The Worst Day Ever

FRANKS' P.O.V.
I woke up and my vision was blury, my head was throbbing, and my ass hurt like hell. I got up only to notice that I still didn't have any clothes on. I quckly ran over to my dresser and pulled an almost empty drawer open. I slipped on one of the few pairs of underwear and paints that I had. As I walked downstairs I felt a sweep of fear when I heard my mom and dads voices talking in the kitchen. I took a deep breath and walked around the corner. My mom and dad just looked at me with absoulutly no concern in their faces about the 3 lacerations on my head or the cuts and bruises the I had aquired from last night.

"Your up too early....You know not to get up this early..." She said angrily. She grabbed me by the back of the neck and pushed me down, "Your father and I have decided to send you to a public school and today is your first day..."

"Yes mom..." I said in the smallest voice that I could manage.

"Did I tell you that it was okay for you to speak?" She asked almost shouting at me. I just shook my head, "There you go...Good Frankie."

I got up to get some breakfast and I ate in silence. When I heard the bus honking outside I felt my dads firm grasp grab my arm and drag me to the door, "Now remember Frankie.....If we hear that you told ANYONE about your mother and I you're dead ....Your hear?" When I didn't reply in any way he smashed my head against the door lock. I nodded and he let go.

I ran to the bus and found a completely empty seat. I was relieved because I really didn't want to sit next to anyone at the moment. I took the seat and we headed towards my new school. When I got there I noticed that they had chosen a prep school....

This is just great! I thought sarcastically to myself. I had worn a long sleeved hoodie, long pants, and a hat to hide all of the scars, lacerations, and bruises. When I got to my home room though I noticed that my attempt would be failed when the teacher told me to remove my hat so the class could see my face. I reluctantly removed it.

"My goodness Franklin...WHAT did you do?" The teacher asked in astonishment. I felt panick sweep over my entire body.

"Nothing.." I mumbled but she looked at my head with serious concern, "I said its nothing....Now can I take a seat please?"

"Oh..Um..Sure....Right next to Kyle right in the back corner..." She said watching me walk away.

When I took my seat Kyle leaned over to talk to me, "Dude...What the hell happened to your head?" He asked...I noticed he wasn't concerned about me though...Why would he be? He is one of the jocks and I can already tell that.

"IT NOTHING! God damn!" I said loud enough for the whole class- Teacher included- To look at me in an odd way.

"Excuse me Frank...But we will NOT use language like THAT in MY classroom!" She said shocked, "You will be seeing me after school for a detention."

I couldn't believe it....Not even a whole hour in this school and I already had a detention! WAIT....They have to call my parents and tell them that! Well...There goes my hope for actually NOT having my dad beat the living shit out of me.

The rest of the day was pretty much the same...Except I didn't get any more detentions.

After school I walked into the deserted detention room. I was apparently the only one who managed to get a detenton in a prep school.

"Hello Frank...I already called your parents so they won't be worried when you come home late.

Oh just great lady...No....They won't be concerned....They'll just be so pissed that I might not come back to school tomarrow I thought and noticed that I was already shaking.

"Okay.." I said quietly.I pretty much just sat and did all my homework during the hour detention fretting to go haome when the teacher said that I could.

When I walked in the door my dad was waiting for me he pinned me up against the wall and started to hit me. When he was done with the hitting he threw me into the living room.

"WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU? CURSING IN SCHOOL!" He took a stone mini-statue off the mantel above the fire place and started hitting me repeatedly with it. It was then that I noticed that jock looking guy staring in the window...DAMNIT! Just what I needed...Some JOCK knowing about my dad abusing me. When he noticied that I knew he was standing there he ran away.

When my dad stopped hitting me with the large and heavy piece of stone I couldn't even move. He picked me up and threw me onto our large couch. I lied on my back not able to move until he came over and pressed his rough cracked lips to mine...WHAT THE HELL?
His tongue was trying to force an entrance into my mouth but when I wouln't let it he pinched my side until I did.

This is so disgusting...My OWN dad was making out with me.... I started to feel throw up coming up my throat but held it back.

When he separated he pulled a wire out and tied me to the couch frame. When he was done tying me up he pulled down my pants and started feeling me up...GROSS! I kicked him and he flew backwards...I knew I was going to regret that one...He just got up and came over to me and hit me in the head as hard as he could. Whean he started to feel me up again I didn't object...I just tried to stop myself from throwing up. It was when I felt him start to lick up my leg that I freaked and I tried to wiggle out of it, but his firm grasp held my legs in place...

I couldn't believe him...He was going to give his OWN son a blow job? He did. I threw up in my mouth but swallowed before he came back up to my face. When he started to kiss me again he spat my own liquid into my mouth...DISGUSTING! I was about to spit it out but he held my mouth shut and plugged my nose so I had to swallow it. He let go of me when I did.

He untied my hands but when I began to get up he pushed me back down shoving himself into my mouth....EVEN MORE DISGUSTING! My own dad was making me give him a blow job...Thats what he married a WOMAN for...After a while...HE CAME INTO MY FUCKING MOUTH! OF COURSE....He made me swallow....again.

When I finally ran out of breath to hold I swallowed and he flipped me over...OH NO...Not again....I began to wonder if this was going to become an every day thing...I screamed in pain as he very slowly entered me...He hept getting faster and faster and pushing harder and harder until I began to bleed and scream again. He pulled himself out and started to laugh. I began to cry uncontrollably as he walked away.