Status: In the works!

Music Box

One

My heart ached. Not for myself, but for my brothers who once ruled the world. They've been moping around the house and sulking for months. Their fame has come and gone, but there was a few interviews here and there for updates on their life. They wanted to be back on top again. Ruling the world. But, with a new boy band in the spotlight, it was hard to climb back up there again. Back to were they once were at least.

I mean, my family isn't the kind to hate anyone, rather everyone deserves a chance. It was how we were raised. But, I couldn't for the life of me tolerate the one band who was in many ways stopping my brothers from rising above.

I know what you're probably thinking, why blame someone else for our issues? Well, with their band being on every radio, magazine, news, poster an billboard it was almost too must pressure to even attempt such a comeback. As Nick put it, 'not worth it.' Almost always so practical, almost.

So here we say once again, in a circle trying to brainstorm ideas. But it wasn't really working. Joe couldn't focus long enough to keep up with Nick and I's ideas. And Kevin, well he was caught up in texting Danielle. Nick was growing frustrated.

But an idea hit me. I myself thought it was genius, because I mean how could it not be with it being mine and all. *insert winky face here.*

"Boys, I have an idea!" I exclaimed jumping up and down! Boy was I excited!

I smiled like the Cheshire Cat. They looked at me in wonder.

"It won't be easy I don't think. Dedication, which we don't lack. We need to reach out to your fans! Get them pumped, do some twit-cams, get the word out your making a comeback. Call up our friends! We have Disney as our back up, I'm talking Selena, Demi, the Sprouse twins, Miley you get the picture! Let's set up a meet and greet, get your promos done, you guys. I have a spark up my bum and we need to get this done! You could be dominating the world again! You did it once, whose to say you can't do it again!?" I said standing on the table, I was the leader of this pack, move over Nick! I raised my fist in the air. "Whose with me?!" I semi yelled.

The boys laughed but agreed by putting their fists up, even Frankie!

"Kassi, you act as if your actually in the band!" Joe said laughing. I frowned a bit.

True, I was acting as if it was my band but in a sense it was. I was bullied in school because people didn't like my brothers music or our beliefs therefore took it out on me. I tried to push through but when my brothers were on tour, Demi was gone and the twins also being MIA I had no one to turn to so I dropped out and became homeschooled. I never made any friends. I was scared they'd just use me and didn't like me for me but only for the fame my family had. So, in short I really never had friends outside the industry.

The fear if being used was overwhelming.

The probably sound like funny fears. But they were more realistic than they were silly.

"I'll be right back you guys go set up twit-cam. We start this today!" Nick said running to, who knows.

Kevin got his lap top out and pulled the twitter page up. I was busy on my phone tweeting away.

Plan 'take One Direction down' was a go!
♠ ♠ ♠
Thoughts? They do help inspiration wise! Keeper? Loser? don't be a silent reader! I love talking to you guys, and I don't have many One Directions friends and I would LOVE to make some!(: