Status: In the works!

Music Box

Two

"HELLO GUYS! WE'RE BACK!" Joe shouted at the camera. I giggled, he was stoked.

"We have missed you guys so much! And we appreciate everything through the years!" Kevin rambled on. I tune out and decided to tweet.

@kassileighxoxo: the boys are on twit-cam! Tune in(; #jonascomeback xoxo

I hit send and within minutes Demi retweeted. I missed her! She was my closest friend. I smiled at the thought of her!

Soon after her retweet my status has been retweeted over a thousand times! Increasing even more when Miley retweeted. This was a very good sign! I loved the girls. Even though Miley has branched out and.. Experimented. Oh who am I kidding she got naked on a wrecking ball. I love her and all but Miley, come on girl control yourself.

I shook my thoughts once Nick walked back into the room. With a huge smile on his face. Uh oh. The boy never smiles. This has got to be good.

"So, my pretties, how hard are you willing to work in one week?" He asked. Uh oh. The president is going to start showing.

"..why?" Joe asked looking away from the computer for the first time in minutes.

"I got Jim on the board with the comeback. We send him some sheet music, looks it over and approves of a new album or not!" He said jumping up and down like a girl. Bless him.

"Okay... And what else is there?" I asked knowing that's not all that can be happening in a week.

"Barnes and Noble! Meet and greet! Promoting on what could be a new album!" He was so excited. It was adorable.

"So Kassi my little photographer you! We will do a shoot this week so we can print some pictures and have posters to sign, we'll do that tomorrow at noon. Boys, we have to go gather 5 songs each that we want on the album. Dad and I will then run them to the record label after pictures and we await approval! Which should take two days." By this time the boys ended the twit cam and were paying full attention to us.

"Wow.. I wasn't expecting such a good response in one day.." I said in disbelief. Must of been a push that they needed. I pat myself on the back for that one.

"I'm going to go gather some songs. I have hundreds!" Kevin said running to his room. More like skipping. Such a dork. Joe and Nick went to their rooms to do the same I'd imagine. I was excited!

Step one of the the domination, complete.
♠ ♠ ♠
okay guys! HI!

I will clear a few things up in this note!

So I'm just curious if this is a keeper or not! I have ideas on where this is going and TRUST me One Direction is coming in the next chapter or two!

Give me some input! Do you like, dislike, do you guys like the Jonas brothers? I definitely do. I miss them! And to make it clear, the most recent album from Jonas Brothers isn't released yet, so this is after the burnin up tour! And yes, Disney stars will appear and yes Miley is the crazy Miley we have today! This is fiction so I just switched it up! If your confused message me!

Also I wrote this on my iPhone so if there are any mistakes IM SORRY! Forgive me:( and I need some 1D friends! Talk to me?!