Status: In the works!

Music Box

Three

Turns out twit-cam was a hit! #jonascomeback was trending and their mentions were everywhere! Worldwide! All they needed was a kick in the rear! And baby sister Kassi did it! Oot oot! Party over here!

Okay. I'm done.

I lied! Second time! AYYYYOOOO!

Okay, NOW I was done. I had to get a grip on it. I had to wait till the boys were done getting ready so I could shoot them... With my camera! Bet you were sweating bullets!

As I was waiting, I decided to get on twitter and see what people were saying about the comeback.

I smiled at the tweets. They were really sweet! The boys had mentioned I lit the fire for them to he going! So, #BabyJonasRules and #ThanksKassi were mentioned a few times. I felt like a hero! OOH A SUPERHERO! Like... Spider-Man. Because Batman is ehhh an Superman is overrated!

All was well until... I saw Louis Tomlinsons tweet. 1/5 of One Direction.

@LouisTomlinson: #JonasComeback is a joke. They fell off of the face of the earth for a reason.

My blood boiled. Why would he say that? Some one is full of themself! I tweeted back.

@Kassileighxoxo: @Louistomlinson seems like the #Jonascomeback is a threat to your pretty little band. But, I'd be scare if I had no talent too.

I smiled. I wasn't too mean. I don't like being mean so that's as mean as I could muster. Then again I've never had to get mean so I didn't know how to be mean. Make sense? No? Fine..

And of course I didn't mean what I said about them having no talent. I enjoy their music but bid never admit to it.

"KASSI WE'RE READY." Joe yelled coming down stairs. I got off my phone and took in what they were wearing.

All in suits, Kevin and Nick more reserved, Kevin with a red tie and Nick with a bow tie. And Joe. Always the show off, wearing his bright red shit. I giggled.

Joes hair was straightened, whereas Kevin and Nick had curly hair. Mine was beach waves, not wanting to match them in the slightest.

I grabbed my camera and we were off. We lived by a lake so we just went there, we didn't have Big Rob, the body guard, so we didn't chance anywhere else.

The boys stood on the sock that went thirty feet into the water. We took some 'formal' ones. But really, how formal can they get. Joe jumped on Nick and Kevin have his thumbs up as they all made funny faces. We spent another twenty minutes taking various pictures and then it happened. My clumsy brother, Joe tripped and brought the other two. I managed to capture this all! I was laughing my butt off! They resurfaced and Nick sent them daggers. I laughed even harder.

After I was done laughing I helped them out one by one.

We sat on the dock as they dried off. Mom wouldn't let them in the house soaked. But I on the other hand got some good shots!

Just then Nicks phone went off. He answered and left us in a hurry. We exchanged glances but shrugged it off.

"GUYS HEY GUYS WE HAVE TO GO MEET JIM. NOW." Nick yelled.

We jumped up and gathered our belongings. My only question was what could be so urgent that we had to rush there.

But once we found out I couldn't tell if I was ecstatic or what.
♠ ♠ ♠
okay! So I feel like I'm rushing a bit and maybe I am but I am so stoked to get this rolling and get 1D in here! Next chapter! Promise! What do you think is going to happen?! (;