Status: In the works!

Music Box

Four

It had been two months since we found out what Jim wanted. I was happy, nervous, excited, disappointed and eager all in one. I remembered it clearly as I packed my suit case. We'd be leaving any minute.

*FLASHBACK*

We sat around the table. Yes, we. I was included in everything. I was... Kind of like a personal assistant! Except I don't get paid and I get to sass them. And absolutely no boyfriends. Perks of being the baby sister. The only sister.

"Well, today your dad came in and insisted my team and I look am over your sheet music and chose if we approve or not. Persistent man he is, he said chuckling. I laughed too. Leave it to good ol poppa to help his kids get what they wanted. Within reason, if course. Though he has a softer spot for his only daughter. I smiled at the thought but quickly listened to what Jim was saying.

"So, in one week, meet and greets! In two weeks, we start recording from 8 a.m. To. 7 p.m. And in two months we start touring!" As he said this we all shot up and group hugged! This was a great announcement! This was HUGE. But. Something stopped my jumping.

"Wait... But there's just one thing I want to know..." I said sitting back down, earning groans from the boys.

"And what is that, dear?" Jim asked.

"Just who is in this tour with us?" As I asked the Nick face palmed. He didn't think to ask. Silly Nick.

"Oh... There will be three acts. You guys, Demi Lovato,-' he was cut off by my scream. "NO WAY DEMI! YOU GUYS! MY BEST FRIEND OH MY GOSH!" I was pulled down by Nick. Woops. Not my fault I haven't seen her in months, thank you, Nick.

"And the final act?" Joe asked. He was a little uncomfortable with Demi going. They dated and borked up months ago. Didn't stop my friendship with her though.

"One Direction." Jim said eyeing me, worried for another ear splitting scream. Instead I frowned. We were supposed to stake them down, not be with them. Plan 'take One Direction down' was a bust. Dang. The boys didn't care, they were just happy to be back on the road. I had a mini grudge.

*END FLASHBACK*

So that's where we were now. Packing for a 8 months long journey with One Direction. We haven't met them yet. I was happy for that, but as they say, all good things come to an end. I zipped up my suitcase and added it to the other 2 I had packed.

"Kassi, they said pack the essentials not the house!" Kevin joked. "Kevin, I'm a girl. This is essential. Your hair products bag is not." I said smiling. He gasped.

"Take that back, child!" He demanded standing up clutching his heart. I giggled.

"No! Now help me with these bags or I'll flush your stuff down the toilet!" He playfully smacked my head but helped my anyways.

Once we were loaded we turned to our parents and Frankie. My eyes watered. I ran to my mom and hugged we for what seemed like minutes. I was alway most upset leaving her.

"Keep the boys in line, darling. And no, I repeat NO boys on the bus!" She smiled looking me in the eyes.

"Mom, you how impossible it is to even talk to a boy with them around?! They chase them off." I said sadly, jutting a lip out.

"I thought them well!" My dad laughed hugging me. And then there was Frankie.

"Alright Frankie. We'll call you all the time! Skype too! You're in charge! I'll miss you!" He nodded but didn't say anything. He was always silent for our departures. I hugged everyone one last time, as did the boys.

We got in the car, and drove to the airport. We went through security and went out to the private jet. Where we were to meet the others. We were the first to arrive. I wasn't excited. Okay. Maybe a bit.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay! So tell me which One Direction boy you want! Niall? Liam? Zayn? Louis? Harry? Vote now!(: