Status: In the works!

Music Box

Five

"KASSANDRA LEIGH JONAS OH MY GOD!" My ears perked at my name being called. But I knew that voice anywhere.

"DEMI" I yelled, I ran up to her and basically tackled her to the floor. What? I missed my best friend. "HI! I MISS YOU. YOUR SO PRETTY. OH GOD HI!" I yelled as Kevin picked us up.

"I've been good! Got into another fight with Selena. We're on bad terms again." She said sighing. I understood. Selena and I have had many fights. She's hard to deal with.

"Well now you're stuck with me and the smelly boys for 8 looooong months!" I smiled as she rolled her eyes, earning protests of 'heys' from the boys. She went to them and hugged them. An awkward one for Joe. I'd fix that. They were my favorite couple. And Taylor just didn't cut it. Yes, Taylor Swift.

"So we wait?" She asked looking around. No sign of One Direction.

"Unfortunately." I muttered pulling my phone out. I pulled twitter up and sat on my luggage.

@kassileighxoxo: waiting on the divas that call themselves @onedirection come on fellas we have a TOUR to do!

Happy with my tweet I sent it out. I leaned back, forgetting I had nothing to lean on and fell backwards. I groaned as I heard laughing. That's a lot of laughing for 4 people.... I looked up and five men had shown up. Correction, One Direction showed up. Laughing at me. I felt a blush creep up on my face. They were far better looking in person. Demi, who was still laughing helped me up.

"T-that was f-funny!" One of the members of One Direction laughed. I looked over and saw it was none other than Louis Tomlinson.

"Gee... Thanks." I muttered dusting myself off.

"It's great to meet you guys! I'm Nick!" My brother said shaking hands with each member. Joe and Kevin did the same.

"I'm Kassi. The sister of those turds." I said shaking their hands too. Except Louis. When he went to go for my hand I pulled back and said 'too slow'. He grinned evilly. I sensed a war going on.

We got our stuff and loaded on the jet. I of course sat by Demi. In the very back. I had a plan. And she was my side kick. Nick and Liam sat in front, talking business. Too mature at times they were. Kevin sat by Zayn and Harry in the middle, talking about style. While Joe sat with Niall and Louis two rows ahead of us talking food. Such a pig Joe is.

"Demi deary.." I said pulling out two straws I took from Starbucks. I planned this.

"Yes Kassi baby?" She said looking at me, then to the straws. A smile appeared.

"Want to cause trouble?" I asked wiggling my eyebrows.

She laughed and agreed. I pulled out some paper and split it in half. We waited until the plane was twenty minutes in the air before we attacked.

I chewed some paper. Put it in the straw, aimed at Joe and fired. We ducked behind the seats, as obvious as it was on who did it. We still hid. He jumped and whipped his head around an looked at us. I was peeking in the cracks. I bit my tongue so I wouldn't make any noises. Demi did the same. Once we were sure he turned back around we both got more paper but this time we aimed for the dad's. Nick and Liam. I went for Liam as she went for Nick.

BULLSEYE! We ducked again though this time we acted like we were asleep. All those times as an extra on Sonny with a chance pause off!

"Joe! Grow up! You should know better." Nick growled.

"It wasn't me! It was Kassi and Demi!" He yelled back.

"You always try to blame her! She's sleeping! Do you see her?!" Nick exclaimed. I all of a sudden felt 8 pairs of eyes on us.

"Sleeping like a baby." Kevin noted. Bless him.

"Okay, girls. I see how it is. I'll get you back!" Joe yelled, earning 'yeahs' from Niall and Louis.

Oh bring it on brother. I thought.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank you so much TheBestIsYetToComexx for being my first comment!

Thoughts?(: