Status: In the works!

Music Box

Six

After Joe declared war, we waited a half hour before attacking this time. We went for Kevin and his goons. They all seemed so close. I felt left out but I had my girl Demi.

This time round we put two straws in and filled them as full as we could. Oh yeah, I came prepared! We sat up, aimed for our target.

"On the count if three.." I mouthed, she nodded. I counted with my fingers..

1....

....2

3....

We blew as hard as we could hitting our targets just jumped in fear. Zayn yelled about one being in his hair. Great. Another hair freak.

This time we couldn't control ourselves. We busted up laughing. That's when I got an idea. I put one, just one more ball in my mouth and fired. Right at Harry. My aim was on today! It landed in his mouth! They were all yelling at us so it was perfect!

His eyes widened. His spit everywhere, and screamed. As if my spit was toxic. You'd think he'd be used to foreign spit in his mouth.

British playboy and all.

I was laughing so hard I wasn't making any noises, just shaking. The look on his face! I captured it on my camera too! I never miss these moments!

"THATS DISGUSTING!" He yelled wiping his tongue on his shirt. Making us laugh harder. I looked appalled.

"You should feel honored! You're the first boy to have my saliva in his mouth!" I said fake crying.

Nick groaned, not wanting to hear about that stuff. They looked at me, aside from my brothers.

"You've never kissed a boy?" Zayn asked wide eyed. Is it so shocking?

"Never been kissed and proud of it. Boys are stupid." I said shrugging.

Not the right thing to say. To a bunch of boys. Who I will be spending 8 months with.

"That can be changed in a matter of seconds you know.." Harry said winking. My brothers sent glares his way. He put his hands up in defense.

"I'm just saying. She's not bad looking and I'm willing." He wiggled his eye brows. I blushed.

Playboy. Like I said.

"It could. But if it were I would want a man not a boy." I stated putting my hands on my hips. Nick smiled. He always said he was proud how I could stand my own ground.

I earned a chorus of 'oohs' and Joes favorite Kelso (from that 70s show) line 'BURN'. Such a goof. I loved him.

"You'll come around doll face. You'll be wanting a piece of me before you know it." He said sitting down.

"Dang, is there enough room for everyone on here? I worry Harry's ego is too big and we'll need to get a bigger plane." I stated. Demi cracked up. Harry sent daggers as the rest laughed.

He was going to retort but one look from Liam and he sat back down pouting. Nick sent me the same look.

Dang. That was getting fun too.

We all settled down and went into our own conversations.

"Kassi.. I have a confession.." Demi said lowly. She didn't want anyone else to hear.

I sunk down so we weren't seen.

I have her a look that said to carry on.

"I still have feelings for Joe.." She looked at me for a reaction. I smiled and brought her into a hug.

"You were always my favorite girlfriend!" I said releasing her.

"What do I do? It's killing me to be apart." She smiled sadly.

"Give tour some time. And maybe Mr. Playboy will help make him jealous." I shrugged.

Simple but effective. She agreed. The seatbelt sign flashed signaling we'd be landing in a few.

"Where are we even going first?" I asked just realizing I had no idea the schedule.

"Seattle, Washington" she said smiling.

Day one of your here we come.
♠ ♠ ♠
thoughts? I love feedback! We liking the mini wars? Demi as the best friend? And what's up with playboy?

Anyone live in Seattle? I love It there!

Should we begin ships? I think I want Perrie in this I THINK. So this could be anyone's love story.

Louis?

Harry?

Liam?

Zayn?

Niall?

Vote!(: and give a reason? Hope you enjoy!