Every Snowflake's Different

Every Snowflake's Different

~~~Justin's POV~~~

I watched Mikey walk down the aisle towards me, his free hand absently picking at a loose hem of his dress skirt. The material clutched at his body in all the right places. I met his brown eyes and grinned. Gerard handed me his little brother's hand before grabbing my arm in a death grip.
"Hurt him, I'll know."
I nodded and held Mikey close to me as the ceremony began. I tugged him slightly closer, leaning forward to kiss him and murmur in his ear.
"You look stunning..."
He blushed and kissed my cheek.
"So do you, Just, baby."
We shared a smile before turning to the priest.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Justin, do you have your vows?"
I nodded and looked Mikey in the eyes.

"Mikey, we haven't known each other for long. We've known each other for two years. I remember when I first met you. Your eyes were haunted and to this day, I still don't know why, but now, I rarely see it. I've made you happy and I pray that the happiness and love I see in your eyes is reflected in my own. I've never been this happy before. I can't wait to hold you in my arms every morning, to wake up to your face every day, because God knows Gerard wouldn't let us before tonight."

I paused for laughter, smiling back at Mikey.

"Mikey, you mean the world to me. I still remember when you said yes. I thought you were joking. Then a few days later it sunk in. I love you Mikey James Way and I'm proud to call you Michael James Siegel."

I kissed him gently, using my thumbs to wipe his tears. He turned away and wiped his tears, holding his finger up. I smiled and tugged him to me, kissing him again. Mikey smiled and kissed me back.

"Justin, I still remember when I first met you. Dave introduced you to this kid with a bad Macklemore haircut, reeling from a bad engagement. I remember that night, sitting in my room, I couldn't get my mind off of you. I realised that, I wanted to know you more, and I knew I didn't just want to be friends with you. That's why I was so ecstatic when you agreed to do the bass. I, um, have a confession actually."

Everyone stared at Mikey and my heart dropped.

"The reason the bass and guitar kept disappearing was because I kept deleting them. I wanted to spend more time with you. I still remember that out-of-hours session when you asked me out for coffee. I... I love you Justin and I'll be proud to introduce myself as Mikey Siegel."

We kissed and I could hear people cooing. We blushed and looked at the priest. I took my ring from Dave when indicated and held Mikey's left hand.

"I, Justin Siegel, take thee, Mikey James Way, to be my lawful wedded husband, in sickness and in health, till death due us part."

I slid the ring onto his finger, holding back my own tears. Mikey took his ring from Lyn-z and took my hand.

"I, Michael James Way, take thee, Justin Siegel, to be my lawful wedded husband, in sickness and in health, till death due us part."

I had to help him get the ring on my finger. I grinned softly as he looked up at me.

"You may kiss your bride."

I kissed Mikey softly as everyone applauded. I scooped him up in my arms and kissed the top of his head as I hurried down the aisle. Our eyes met and I smiled.

"I love you, Justin."

"I love you too, Mikey."