Status: My first story! I hope you all like it :)

His Innocent Little Werewolf

Who Am I?

It was early when I awoke from my dark bliss. I had a dream there. It was strange, I was running through the woods, only it wasn't me. I mean it was me, but I was not myself. I had fur and it was the color of pure white snow in the icy winter. As I was running I looked to my left and I saw a beautiful wolf running next to me. Its fur was the color of night and had the perfect eyes to match. The wolf looked at me with love in its eyes and I could feel it smiling at me yet I couldn't see it. It was weird that I knew it was smiling at me. I didn't know where we were running to but I felt safe with this wolf, like it would protect me no matter what happened or what was ahead.

I woke up before anything else happened. I have been having these wolf dreams since last month. I decided to tell my mom about them not to long after they started. She didn't say much about it. All she said was "That is strange isn't it? Well, I am sure they will pass Charlie." And continued to cook supper like nothing was ever said. After that I went on doing my normal routine until school was out for summer. It was last week when that happened, my mom was waiting for me at home on my last day. Which was odd because she usually at work.

"Mom what are you doing home?" I asked quite concerned considering the fact she never leaves her shop unless something was wrong, and nothing ever goes wrong there.

"Charlie we are moving tomorrow" she said out of the blue and calmly for that matter.

"What!? Why!?" I asked worried that something happened. I didn't really care about the fact that we were moving. I didn't have any friends here surprisingly since I've lived here my whole life. I am the shy, quiet girl who stays in the back and reads all of the time. It's not that I wouldn't want to have friends or anything, I have had many opportunities, I'm just not a social girl.

"Is there something wrong?" I asked a little more calmly.

"No darling nothing is wrong........here"

"What do you mean that there is nothing wrong HERE?"

"Well today I want to take you out to eat and explain some things to you" she said. Then gave me her warm motherly smile.

She told me to put my book bag away and meet her in the car when I was finished.

I walked out the door, headed to the car and took a seat in the passengers side. She started the car and pulled out of the driveway and started her way down the street.

"So?" I said. Then I made a sound with my mouth and continued. "What kind of things do you need to tell me?"

"Well Charlie, this may come as a shock to you at first and you probably aren't going to believe me when I do tell you"

"What is it mom?" I asked with worry in my voice.

"Well honey. I can explain those strange wolf dreams you are having" She gave me a hopeful smile. As she said this she pulled into my favorite restaurant. It was a small café called Loco Mocha. It was my favorite place to go after school on a long day or if I was just bored. I come here to read or work on things for school, its a very peaceful place to be and the workers love me as I do them!

We stepped into the café and sat in our regular booth. Our waitress Katie came over to take our order, which was our usual, and walked off with her genuine smile. I looked at my mother and waited for her to explain.

"Ok honey, there is no easy way to put this so I'm just going to say it, and you can't overreact ok?"

"Alright mom I promise." When I promised this I did not expect at all what she was about to tell me.

She leaned into me over the table closed her eyes tightly and whispered "You are a werewolf." She slowly opened her eyes to see my reaction and I just giggled.

"Mom that's funny, now what's the real reason?" I asked her.

"That is it! Why on earth would I make something like that up? Think about that!" She said a little furious.

I then I realized she was telling me the truth. I sat there astonished. My eyes were bugged out and my mouth was probably catching flies.
♠ ♠ ♠
I hope you guys enjoy this story :)