Status: My first story! I hope you all like it :)

His Innocent Little Werewolf

Meeting My Momma

"Where are you taking me?" I asked.

"I am taking you back to your house." He said

I was shocked. He wants to meet my momma! Wow this is going really fast!

"You want to meet my mom?" I asked nervously.

"I didn't intend on it but I guess if she's home. Is it a problem?" He asked. And he sounded a little offended by my question. He gets angry easily! I should be careful around him I hope he wouldn't hurt me, which I don't think he will, but you never know? He seems a little bipolar if you ask me.

"No." I let out a little to quickly. "It's just ...isn't that a little fast?"

"Babe we're mates. There is no such thing as going to fast." He said starting up the car and pulling out of the street parking spot into the light traffic.

"What does that really have to do with going fast?" I asked quietly trying not to get on his nerves or make him angry again.

"We were made for each other. It's not rocket science princess, I mean I know your new to this stuff but come on." He looked over at me and gave me a smirk.

I guess he was right we are made for each other. "I hope my momma won't mind..."

"Well to hell with her if she doesn't. You're mine now!" He growled his eyes turning black and he possessively put his hand on my thigh.

"I know Ryder." I put my hand on his hoping to calm him down which it did a little. He took a deep breath and his eyes went back to normal. "You ok now?" I asked him.

"Yeah I'm fine." He said but still left his hand on my leg.

"So Ryder?"

"Yep." He said popping the p.

"How old are you?" I asked him.

He chuckled. "I'm twenty. How old are you princess?" He asked taking his hand off my leg opening the compartment in front of me and pulling out his cigarettes. "I'm seventeen." I watched him layer it between his lips and inhale deeply as he lit it up.

"Nice." He said blowing out the smoke then cracking the window to let it escape. I bit my lip looking at him. Could he get any hotter? Ryder was wearing a black V-neck with black loose like skinny jeans and a pair of black converses. When he was standing up his jeans hung a little low just enough to show the top lining of his Joe boxers. He was leaned back in his seat a little with one hand on the wheel holding his cigarette and the other found its way back over to my thigh.

"So when is your birthday princess?" He asked snapping me out of my thoughts before they got dirty.

"Umm.." I said registering what he asked. "February. February fourteenth."

"Yikes! Birthday and Valentines Day huh?" He chuckled.

"Yeah." I said shyly.

"It's cool baby. I don't mind doubling up." He sent me a wink and I giggled.

"I love that sound." He said smiling. "It's kind of a turn on." I gulped and blushed hard.

"You are to cute Charlie." He chuckled. But part of me didn't want to be cute it wanted to be sexy. I wanted to do very bad things with him and they are not CUTE. I have never felt this way before about a guy and he seems to be pulling me out of that phase, and very quickly I may add!

He drove into my neighborhood and I gave him the directions to my house. We pulled into my drive-way and got out of the car. I led Ryder to the front door took a breath then we made our way inside.

"Mom! I'm home!" I called out to her.

"Hey honey! I'm in the kitchen." She yelled back. "I'm making piz-" she stopped when we walked in.

"Oh! And who's this?" She asked smiling and wiping her hands on her apron.

"Mom. This is Ryder..." I looked at her nervously. "He-he's my mate." I hesitated.

Her eyes got wide. "Really?" She asked quietly. I nodded my head yes and looked up at her.

She had tears in her eyes and she sniffled. "Oh my goodness. Already? We just moved here...and now you've found your mate and have to move out." The tears sliding down her cheeks one by one. I walked up to her and wrapped my arms around her, she held on to me tightly.

"It'll be ok momma."

"I know it's just that you are growing up so fast that I'm having a hard time keeping up." She looked at me and wiped my tears away and I realized I was crying.

"I know I know. Which is why I want to stay here for a week before I move in with Ryder."

"Woah what!?" Ryder said sounding furious. I told my mom to give me a minute by holding up my finger, she nodded and proceeded into the kitchen while I pulled Ryder away to speak with him.

"Ryder please let me do this. It's only a week." I pleaded.

"Are you joking!? Hell no!" He whisper yelled.

"Please do this for me! Please, I won't ask you for anything else, just let me stay with my momma for one more week." I begged him and bulking up the courage to even ask him. "Please..." I pouted.

He looked at me for a moment and let out a frustrated sigh. "Fine." He gave in. I smiled and wrapped my arms around his neck hugging him. "Thank you-thank you-thank you"

"But on one condition..." He said and I looked up at him almost craning my neck because he was so tall. "I get to stay here with you."

"I'm sure my mom won't mind." I smiled at him and gave him a small kiss. "Thank you." I whispered against his lips.

"Anything for you princess." He whispered back giving me one more kiss before walking over to my mom.

"Mom, would you mind if Ryder stayed also?" I asked.

She gave her warm smile. "Of course not."

"Thank you." I smiled back at her.

"Your more than welcome sweetie." She said while rubbing my back.

My mom looked at Ryder. "I'm Leana, it is nice to meet you." She hugged him. Which shocked me and Ryder.

"I'm Ryder Ashe. It is nice to meet you too Leana." He greeted her back. And about that time we heard foot steps coming down the stairs.

"Ryder?"

"Casious?" Ryder questioned. "What are you doing here?" He continued.

Casious laughed. "I was about to ask you the same question."

"Wait. You too know each other?" My mom asked.

"Yes, Ryder is the Alpha of the Blood-moon pack." Casious answered.

"Oh you're that Ryder! Wow! My daughter is going to be a Luna." My mom said proudly and smiled at me. "If you need any help sweetie you know I am here for you." She advised. I let out a sigh of relief, forgetting that my mom was the Luna now and how much she could help me with this process.I nodded my head at her.

"Casious this is my daughter's mate. And Ryder, Casious is my mate." Mom introduced them.

"Well that explains a lot." Ryder said.

"Sure does. Whatcha making baby?" Casious asked my mom.

"Pizzas but they aren't done yet."

"Well when will they be?"

"Not for a while." She said. While they were having their own conversation Ryder whispered in my ear. "Show me your bedroom." His breath hit my ear and sent a shiver down my spin.

"Hey mom?"

"Yeah?"

"I'm going to show Ryder my room ok?"

"Alright honey I'll call you when the food is ready."

"Okay."

I walked up the stairs with Ryder following close behind me. "It's all the way down here." I said leading him at the very end of the hallway.

"Where is your moms room?" He asked.

"All the way at the other end of the hall."

"Good." He paused putting his hands on my hips and pulling me to him so my back was up against his front. Then he whispered in my ear again. "She won't be able to hear the loud moans coming from your room at night." And planted a kiss on my neck, I moaned and felt myself becoming wet for him.

"Ryder?" I moaned/asked him.

"Yeah baby?" His voice sounding husky and I whimpered at just the sound of his voice.

"Do you want to see my room or not?" I asked him panting a little.

He chuckled. "Be my guest princess."
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey guys I'm sorry I haven't updated in half a year but if you go to my wattpad on www.wattpad.com I have an account there. My account is original_allie there also and all of the chapters are up for His Innocent Little Werewolf!!!!!! I repeat all of the chapters are on there!!! I find it easier to use that site and even though I am still not finished with my story I have up to chapter 25 on that site! Go check it out if you'd like :) I'll still update here but probably not at quickly :(