Status: My first story! I hope you all like it :)

His Innocent Little Werewolf

Learning the New Ways of Life...

I finally heard her walk through the bathroom door and she threw my clothes over the stall.

"Get dressed and meet me in the booth honey"

"Okay"

I did as she said and met her in our booth.

"Are you okay?" She asked.

"I'm feeling a little better now" I said quietly as I looked up into her apologetic eyes.

"I am sorry I kept this from you honey. I was only trying to protect you but I tried to make it go away. I didn't want you to have to worry about this."

"How did you try to make it go away?"

"You know the vitamins I have made you take since you were young?" I nodded my head yes and gestured for her to continue.

"Well they helped by making you not shift and shutting your wolf slowly out of your body." My wolf growled at the thought of leaving me. She wasn't very happy with my mother right now.

"Okay...."

"It was a slim chance of it working, and it did, up until last month when you told me you had those strange dreams about wolves."

Oh that is where the dreams come from! It is all starting to come together now.

"But you told me the dreams were nothing to worry about?"

"Yes, but inside I knew what was going on and what I had to do. So I planned out the entire move while you came here to the cafe' to read, study or whatever it is that you do here." She laughed a little at the end.

"Oh"

"Everything will be fine honey. Honestly I don't know why I tried to take away your wolf? There is nothing wrong with having one. It's who you are and I'm glad and happy for you" she smiled.

"Thanks" I smiled back.

"It really is nothing to worry about. You can control it anyway, until you get extremely upset which is what happened in the bathroom."

"So this means you are a wolf." She nodded her head.

"Then what about my father?" I asked.

"Well he is a wolf but we fell in love a long time ago..."

"And? Where is he now?"

"He is somewhere out there............with his mate" she said sadly.

"What is a mate exactly?"

"A mate is your soul mate that the moon Goddess sets for you"

"Moon Goddess?"

"Yes, she is basically our God"

"Is God real then?"

"It doesn't matter to us we have our Goddess and we love and believe in her. But to answer that question, yes, I think so. I am pretty sure he is"

"Woah" I took a deep breath to take in all this new information.

"So what about this wolf girl inside of me?"

"She is your wolf. She is there to help you, kind of like your subconscious. Your wolf inside you is going to end up being your best friend." She smiled at me.

"So you have one too then?"

"Yes, I do" she continued to smile.

"Okay, now what happened between you and my father again?"

"He found his mate."

"You guys weren't mates?"

"No we weren't, usually you find your mate fairly young. It ranges particularly from seventeen to twenty-five. Well we were in love and at the time didn't care. We thought we were not going to find our mates so we had you and was happy. Then, it, happened and I haven't seen him since and I don't want to."

"I understand mamma." I looked at her with sympathy.

"It's okay maybe just maybe it's not to late to find my mate someday."

"I am one hundred percent sure that you will." I smiled big at her which she returned.

"So? Do you have anymore questions for me?"

"Um...what's going to happen when I find my mate?" I gulped.

"Good question, well for starters you ate going to have to move in with him."

"What!? Immediately!?"

"Yes"

"Why!?"

"Well it causes you pain if you are not near him and the same thing goes for him too."

"Like physical pain?"

"Yes, but if you were in school and you had different classes it wouldn't be bad it would just be kind of irritating. Like an itch you can't scratch." She laughed.

"Why are you laughing!? That sounds terrible! Like I'm going to be tied down for the rest of my life." I grumbled.

"Not really. it's love it's not work and you say a that stuff now but when you meet him you won't want to stay away from him." She laughed again.

I waited a moment before continuing. "What else do I need to know?" I asked her.

"When you meet things are going to start happening to your body."

"Like what?"

"For starters you are going to have these things called heat waves, they come and go but get worse every time they appear."

"So basically you're saying I'm going to be in heat!? That's gross!?"

"Yeah but your not going to we bleed! You're not a dog Charlie! You are a wolf!"

"Mom! Wolves are dogs!"

"Well we are very different from them we are technically a total different species." She said as matter of fact.

I scoffed "Obviously" and rolled my eyes.

"Hey! Don't get an attitude with me young lady now sit up and pay attention" She ordered.

"Okay" I said obediently.

"Now, where was I" She paused. "Oh yes! Your body is going to change, and you are going to be in heat. When that time comes it is your wolf telling you-" She hesitated and took a deep breath. I looked at her anxiously on what she was going to say next. She closed her eyes and took another breath and her words slowly but surely slid out of her mouth.

"She is reminding you to mate"

"Mate?" I thought about it for only a moment then my eyes got wide as I realized what she was talking about.

"You mean......" I gulped "sex?" I whispered quietly. But my wolf inside me squealed with happiness and screamed 'I can't wait!' which I personally was scared at the thought of sex and was beginning to believe that she was a huge pervert.

"Yes, it means sex"

"Will my mate know when I am in heat?" I asked nervously.

"Yeah.....he will"

"How?"

"He will be able to smell it on you. Your body is going to be putting off a strong scent that he won't be able to deny on trying to mate with you."

"How long does the heating wave last?"

"It depends. If you aren't around him it can be quite long painful but when you are near him only he will be able to sooth you"

"What kind of pain is it?"

"It is a burning sensation in your stomach leading to your pelvis area and below..." She said the last part a little quieter.

"Oh" was all could get out of me.

"Now none of this happens until you meet your mate. And since you are seventeen you possibly could meet him but I don't think it will happen soon."

I let out a breath. "Thank goodness. I'm not ready for all that."

"You will be when you meet him honey. Everything will just fall into place." She smiled.
The food finally arrived and we sat quietly eating our food. I thought about all that just happened in less than an hour. It was all happening so fast that it was hard to take in and process. And honestly, I can't wait to go home and sleep on it!