Status: My first story! I hope you all like it :)

His Innocent Little Werewolf

Cresent, Wloves, and......Family?

And that was the day my mom told me I was a werewolf, well, a she-wolf is a little bit better way to explain what I am.

Right now I am in the passengers seat of my moms car. We are off to Rhode Island. I wasn't quite sure why we were leaving again? Well, Mom said that this was where her old pack were at, and that her and my biological father used to be apart of it. I still didn't understand why we had to be apart of a pack? We were perfectly fine on our own in North Carolina. So I decided to ask her why we left. I looked up from the book I was reading and let the words spill out if my mouth.

"Hey Mom?"

"Yeah sweetie?"

"Why do we have to be apart of a pack again?"

"Well the place we are going to has two packs the Blue-moon pack and the Blood-moon pack. And the reason why is because it is better to raise you in a pack then for you to be a rogue. Plus since I failed at keeping you human I want you to spend your last year in high school with other werewolves to learn more about us."

"Ohhh I see. But what is a rogue?"

"A rogue is a loner, a wolf with no one, I was one but I blended in with the humans to keep you safe. Sometimes they roam together in their own small packs but they are still considered rogues. Those wolves are dirty and mean, they have done something wrong in their own pack that's why they are out of an actual pack, or they have ran away to live on their own."

"Which is what you and my dad did."

"Correct but we aren't dirty and mean, of course." She grinned.

I smiled back at her. Actually ever since that night I found out I was a wolf I was becoming very interested in our culture. I am kind of excited to learn about all these new things that are beginning to happen to me.

"Also, I forgot to tell you this..." She took a breath and hesitated for a moment. "...you are going to meet your grandparents." She let out.

"Really?" I smiled. I thought I didn't have any family other than my mom.

"Yes, I called them and they are thrilled to meet you! Me, on the other hand they want to speak to."

"Why?"

"Well, because me and your dad ran away out of no where after I told them I was pregnant and that it wasn't with my mate. And they threatened to separate us, so we ran off! Now, they are probably going to give me a huge speech on why did this and why I did that. But I know I made a mistake to leave and I now wish I wouldn't have, which is exactly what they will tell me!"

"They will forgive you momma they are your parents, they love you no matter what." I encouraged her and gave her a smile.

"I know sweetheart." She smiled. "Thank you, it's just going to be tough facing them after seventeen years."

"Well that's a long time without seeing or speaking to them." I shrugged.

"Oh! I've spoken to them and let them know we were ok. I just never had the heart to go back."

"Am I the only reason you want to go back?"

"No, no, no honey! I was gonna go back after you went off for college and tell you about your grandparents later. But since you are shifting now and know nothing about this life I think it would be best for us both to head back."

"Oh. Okay, that makes sense." I cheesed.

"Haha, what are you so happy about?" She laughed.

"That I get to meet my family! I can't wait and I'm a little nervous." I admitted.

"Don't be! They love you so much! It's my fault from holding you back from them."

"It's ok mom. I forgive you for holding me back. You were young and didn't know. You only did what you thought was best for us."

"Thanks for understanding sweetie." She smiled.

We hugged to the best of our ability since she was driving.

~

I took a deep breath as my mom drove into Crescent. I realize now why it is called that. It's very small and is right next to an empty beach. It was strange, shouldn't teenagers and young adults be out there? I mean I know it's Tuesday but it also is summer time.

"Hey mom?"

"Yeah?"

"Why isn't anyone on the beach?"

"I'm so sure sweetheart? Usually there is a bonfire of some sort or something going on. I'll ask your grandpa when we get there."

"Okie dokie!"

She finally pulled into a neighborhood with a huge gate and a brick wall that I am guessing surrounds the entire neighborhood. And across from it was another neighborhood with a gate and wall. I couldn't help but be curious?

"Hey mom, what about that neighborhood over there?"

"Oh! That's the Blood-moon pack I was telling you about. They are our brother pack, we share each others territory."

"What do you mean by brother pack?"

"Well, your grandpa since he did not have a son is still the Alpha of the-" I cut her off.

"Woah, woah! Grandpa is the Alpha!?" I mean I know I am new to this werewolf thing but I've read werewolf books. I know what an Alpha is. He is the most powerful one in the pack. He is the leader!

"Yes, which means we have Alpha blood in our veins."

"So that meeeeaanns???"

"It means we are powerful also. That we can run faster, hear better, and our sense of smell is stronger."

"Ok understandable. So what were you saying about grandpa and the other pack?"

"I was saying that since your grandpa is Alpha of the Blue-moon pack he got to choose whether we fight or make peace with the Blood-moon pack." I nodded for her to continue. ""Him and the Blood-moon Alpha just so happened to be best-friends when they were younger and still are. So they decided for all of us to get along and become brother packs." She smiled.

"Ok did they other Alpha have a son?"

"Yes he did. In fact he is about my age just a little older. Him and his mate Gloria had a son and a little girl."

"What are all their names?" I'm such a nosy person.

"Well your grandpa's best-friends name is Franklin then his son is named Jonathon. And Jonathon and Gloria's son is named Ryder I believe? Then their daughter which is probably a bit younger than you, I think her name is Kaylee." She smiled.

"How old are the kids?"

"Ryder I know is 20, he is now the Alpha of the Blood-moon pack. And Kaylee is 15 I'm pretty sure."

"Wow! He is very young to be an Alpha. Is that normal?"

"Oh yes honey! Perfectly normal. I think Jonathon was 21 when he became Alpha."

"Hm! Interesting."

She pulled into a driveway to this huge house. And when I say huge I mean gigantic! She began to get out of the car but I stopped her.

"Mom wait! What are my grandparent's names!?"
"Haha. Author and Agatha." She laughed.