Status: My first story! I hope you all like it :)

His Innocent Little Werewolf

Meeting the Family!

We got our over night bags because we are staying the night till our house is ready which should be tomorrow. I shyly walked behind my mom as she made her way up the sidewalk towards the door. She knocked and in less than a second the door was swung open and my mom was engulfed in a ginormous. I stood there awkwardly until they both looked up and saw me standing there. My grandma screamed and immediately wrapped her arms around me. I dropped my bag and slowly snaked my arms around her breathing in her scent. Soon I felt a warm body hug me from behind and I knew it was my grandpa. We just stood there quietly in silence, taking in this wonderful moment. I took in their scent which was sweet roses and warm honey. Finally we released each other and I realized we were all crying.

"It is so nice to finally meet you darling!" My grandma sniffled.

"You have no idea how long we've been waiting for this day to come." My grandpa smiled. This made me cry even more because they were being so nice and loving.

"And I'm so thankful to meet you guys. I had no clue I had such amazing people waiting for me here."

They both smiled and grandma led me into the house while grandpa and my mom grabbed our bags. She took me into the kitchen where on the table set a huge dish full of my favorite pasta. I looked at her with a cheesy grin on my face.

"Is that what I think it is?" And my stomach growled right on que.

"Pesto pasta ! Made straight from my heart." She smiled.

"How did you know?"

"It was your mother's favorite when she was younger."

"Ah!" My stomach growled again.

"Oh my goodness! Lets get you some food! You must be starving!"

We all gathered at the table and had an amazing meal. Then we spent some time together in the living room before I went to bed.

"Goodnight I love you guys." I yawned and smiled at them.

"Goodnight sweetheart we love you too!" My grandma said.

"Very much." My grandpa said.

"Goodnight honey I'll meet you upstairs in a while. I have to speak to your grandparents." Mom smiled.

"Ok." I yawned again as I walked up the long twisty stair case. Since me and my mom are only staying the night once we are staying in on of the guest bedrooms together.

I walked into the room stripped my clothes off, put on a long T-shirt and short shorts and crawled into bed under the warm, soft blankets.

I woke up only once and that was when my mom crawled into the bed next to me. She grabbed a hold of me and got up against my back trying to get warm. I snuggled close to her and slowly fell back asleep.

When I woke up my mom was gone and the smell of bacon was in the air. I got out of bed and walked down stairs only to be greeted by my mom and grandma. Mom was sitting on one of the stools near the counter sipping on her Mt. Dew and eating her breakfast. I hopped up on the stool next to her gave her a peck on the cheek and greeted them both with a good morning.

"Did you sleep well?" My grandma asked.

"Yes I slept like a baby!" I grinned.

"That's good! Would you like some breakfast?"

"Yes please." I smiled at her. She made me a plate and asked me what I wanted to drink. "Do you have sprite?" I asked hopefully. She walked over to the fridge and gave me a disappointed look. I pouted and was just about to ask for water when she grinned and pulled out the pop can. I giggled and thanked her for the pop.

"You're welcome dear."

I began to eat and we started to talk about the town. "So why wasn't there anyone on the beach last night grandma?"

"I think there was a bonfire on the Blood-moon's side of the beach last night."

"Oh. Why?"

"They do one once a month. It's kind of like a meeting but a fun meeting I guess." She laughed.

"Hm!.....So is there a café or something like that around here?" I saw my mom roll her eyes.

"What!?" I playfully yelled at her.

"You and your cafés." She laughed.

My grandma just laughed. "Yes dear there is one not far from here. Also there is a bookstore right next to it." She smiled. My eyes got wide and I dropped my fork with eggs on it.

"Your joking right!? I mean the Goddess can't be that nice to me!"

"Haha of course I'm not joking! And the Goddess loves you very much. She wants you to feel at home here." She said warmly.

"Is it walking distance?" I asked hopefully.

"Yes it's just a few blocks."

"I think I'm in heaven..." I sighed. "What is it called?"

"Well the bookstore is called Bailey's Books the owner is Mr. Bailey and the café is called the Crescent Café."

"Oh! It's named after the town. That's cool."

"Yeah. Actually Charlie of you would like a job over the summer I could talk to Mr. Bailey for you? I am sure he would love to meet you and have you work for him." Grandma said.

"Are you serious grandma!? You could get me a job at the bookstore!?"

"Oh yeah Charlie! It's no problem at all." She smiled. I hopped off my stool ran over to her and gave her a huge hug and a kiss on the cheek.

"Thank you-thank you-thank you!!!!"

"You're welcome Charlie bear." She laughed.

"Charlie bear?...I like it." I smiled.

"Good I'm glad because I was going to call you that no matter what you said." She laughed.

"I'm glad I like it then." I laughed with her.