Status: My first story! I hope you all like it :)

His Innocent Little Werewolf

The New House!!!

My mom and I were upstairs packing our things. We have already showered and cleaned up after breakfast. We're moving into our new home today. It's only down the street from here, so I can easily walk to my grandparents house, which makes me happy. Also I haven't seen our new house yet and it is driving me crazy! My mom told me it was a surprise but I'm getting a little anxious. I love surprises but the anticipation is killing me!

We finished packing and putting our bags in the car. Now we are in the living room waiting for grandpa to get home.

"Grandma where is grandpa?"

"He went to a meeting this morning and told me he would be home around eleven-thirty or twelve."

"Oh, what for?"

"He told me not to tell you. All he said was to make sure you guys come back at seven o'clock."

"Another surprise!? I can't handle this!" Mom and grandma laughed at me.

"Whatever guys." I pouted and rolled my eyes at them. We talked until we heard grandpa open the door and come into the living room.

"Good afternoon my beautiful ladies!"

"Hey honey." "Hello dad." "Hi grandpa!" We all said in sync.

"Did you tell her?" My grandpa warned my grandma and narrowed his eyes at her.

"No! All I told them is to come by at seven!" She complained.

"Good. Now you guys leave! Go! Go on home and get ready and be back here at seven on the dot!"

And he rushed us out of the house and into the car.

"Bye love you both see you later!" Grandpa yelled. We pulled out of the drive-way and headed down the street and turned left onto another street and four houses down we pulled into a drive-way. I looked out of the window and my mouth dropped.

"This is our house!?" I asked astonished. Mom laughed at me. I mean of course it wasn't as big as grandma and grandpa's but it definitely had to be the second!

"Yes haha this is our house."

"I mean I knew all the houses were nice through here but I didn't know our house was going to be one of the extravagant ones!"

"Well you didn't think your grandparents would give us a crapper did you?"

"No! I mean I knew it was going to be nice but I didn't know it was going to be this huge!" The house was gorgeous. It was made of a cream colored brick and resembled a beach house a little. The door was big and was made of a dark beautiful wood. The house was at least three stories high like I said before not as big as my grandparent's theirs is five (which I still have to explore).

"Well honey! Let's go see our new home!"

"Okay!" We hopped out grabbed our bags and walked inside.

"Oh.....my....." My mom began.

"Goodness....." I finished her sentence.

The house has dark wood floors which I am assuming is the entire ground floor. And as you walk in on your left is the dining room with a big dark wood table that stretches to the other side of the room. It has four chairs on each side and a single chair at the head of both ends of the table. To the right is a small sitting area with a small couch and two small chairs facing a cozy fire place. As I continue to walk farther inside there is a wall that separates the dining room and the living room, and behind that wall is the big stair case guiding upward. In front of the stairs is the pretty living room and next to it is an eat in kitchen on your right. The counters are black marble with an island in the middle of it with high stools along beside it.

"Wow! How many rooms?" I asked.

"Four." My mom said.

"Can I go pick it out?" I gave her a mischievous grin to see if she new what I was talking about.

"Go ahead. All though I think it's already been chosen for you." She grinned back at me. I gave her a confused look.

"What do you mean?"

"You'll see." She grinned at me again.

I walked upstairs opened the first door and it was just a plain room. I walked to the next and the same thing, a plain decorative guest room. Well, I walked to the last door at the very end of the hallway and slowly opened it up. My eyes began to widen as looked around the room in front of me. It was the color of a light pink rose and the bed was up against the right wall of the room. It had a beautiful white canopy that cascaded all the way down to the floor. The comforter set was the color of the walls with vintage cream colored swirls. At the end of the bed was a vintage love seat, and across from that were two doors. I got to open them and one is a walk in closet full of clothes and every single shoe you could ever think of! The other was a bathroom of my own that was also the color pink. 'Woah! this is amazing!' My wolf chimed in. 'Isn't it though Lucy! They treat me too good here!' I told her.

'You deserve it! They love you! That's why they did it.'

'I know'

I walked across the room past my desk and crashed on my bed. I must have past out because the next thing I know my mom is busting through the door like a mad woman.

"Wake up! And get ready! You have an hour!" And she left. But I heard her yell from down the hall. "Wear a dress!"

"Okay!" Yay I get to wear a dress! I said to myself. I walked into my closet and found a pretty cream lace dress that laced its way down my arms and stopped just below my mid thighs. I pulled out a small light brown leather belt and put it around my waist. I looked at my big, fat collection of shoes my grandparent's bought me and picked out some cute cream laced flats that matched my dress perfectly. I let my hair fall down my back in waves to my waist and slapped on a little mascara. I walked down stairs and watched TV till momma came down stairs. She was wearing a light blue dress that reached her knees and cute white heels.

"You look beautiful momma!"

"Thanks sweetie! You look stunning! You ready?"

"Thank you. And I most certainly am." I smiled.

"Alright lets go!"
And we headed out the door.
♠ ♠ ♠
I hope you all are enjoying it! :) Your getting pretty close on meeting her mate ;) But you gotta know some details before he just pops up outta now where :P