Status: My first story! I hope you all like it :)

His Innocent Little Werewolf

Homecoming Party!

We road over to my grandparent's house but instead of going inside my mom led me to the park across the street. There were tables and tables of people there and food everywhere I turned. I heard a little music playing as I was following my mom to find my grandparent's. We found them in front of a gazebo listening to a really good band. My grandmother wore a beautiful dark pink sun dress with flourishes blooming everywhere on the fabric. Her dark brown hair was pulled back in a glorious pony tail that reached right above the center of her back. My grandfather was wearing a casual pair of jeans and a dark pink polo shirt to match grandma's dress. His hair was a dark brown also but with a touch of silver to show a bit of his real age. Even though they were in their mid fifties they looked like they were about in their early forties maybe? They turned and smiled as soon as they seen us walking their way.
"Hey guys!" My mom greeted.
"Hey!" They said in sync then gave us a hug.
"So what do you think?" My grandpa said.
"It's nice but what is it for?" I said.
"This is your homecoming party!"
"Really!?"
"Absolutely!"
"Thank you guys soooo much! This is extremely nice of you!" I hugged them hard and gave them a kiss on the cheek. He soon led me and my mom on the stage of the gazebo. "EVERYONE!" My grandpa yelled or more like ordered. Everybody immediately dropped what they were doing and gave their full attention to my grandpa.
That is when I realized something. Every person that was here were werewolves! Not one single human! All the men looked like giants and had huge muscles yet they didn't have any effect on me whatsoever not even fear. But I am pretty sure they could be very scary if they wanted too! Some of them had women under their arms which I am guessing are their mates. The women here were absolutely beautiful and I sort of felt a little self-conscious for a moment. There were also children and babies but the kids were playing on the playground minding their own business. My grandpa continued.
"My daughter and granddaughter have returned!" He announced.
Everyone cheered and clapped until my grandpa put his hand up for silence.
"Also I have some more excellent news." He smiled and took my mom by the hand and brought her to the front of the stage.
"My daughter Leana Mari Branham has agreed to take over the pack and become your new leader as Luna!" My eyes grew wide and I looked towards my mom. She had tears in her eyes and as everybody cheered she hugged grandpa and they stayed like that for a while. After that she hugged grandma and then she walked in my direction. I looked at her with so much pride and hugged the living daylights out of her.
"Why didn't you tell me you were going to be Luna?" I cried into her shoulder. She laughed.
"I wanted it to be a surprise."
"I'm so sick of these damn surprises." I sniffled then giggled with her. That only made her laugh harder.
As the night went on I followed my mom around like a lost puppy dog. I was walking around with her on her heels when all of a sudden she stopped in the midst out of nowhere. She began to smell the air and I heard her mumble something under her breath. Soon a beautiful dark headed man was walking towards us. He bowed his head then out of nowhere growled and grabbed my mom by the waist and kissed her. My eyes widened and I finally figured out that he must be her mate. They started to make out and that's when I stopped them.
"Woah, woah, woah there! Chill! The daughter is still present!"
They both laughed at me and he introduced himself.
"Sorry young one. I am Casious. Your grandfather's new beta, but I guess since your mother is the new Luna I shall become the new Alpha." He stated.
My mom growled and gave him a seductive look. He did the same and before they started making out again I spoke up.
"Aaaaand! That is my cue to leave!" And I got the hell out of there!
I found my grandparent's and told them what just happened.
"That's wonderful!" My grandma said. "She finally found her soul mate! Do you know who he is?"
"His name is Casious and he said that he was your new beta grandpa?"
"Really!? Casious! Ah yes! He will be an excellent leader!"
"So do you guys mind if I go home? It's getting late and I am really tired."
They looked at each other for a moment. And for a second I thought they though I was being rude. Then my grandma spoke up.
"Charlie bear, you may want to spend the night with us tonight and give your mom and Casious some alone-" I interrupted her.
"Say no more! I understand. I am going to bed at your house." They laughed and I was just glad that they didn't think I was being rude or unappreciative of what they have done for me today.
"Goodnight Charlie bear we love you." I gave them both a hug.
"Goodnight guys I love you too! And thank you so much for a wonderful evening." I smiled at them.
"You are more then welcome Charlie." My grandpa said. I smiled then walked to their house and into the room I stayed in the first night we came here. I slipped off my dress and found a button up shirt, that I am assuming is my grandpa's, crawled into the bed and fell asleep as soon as my head hit the pillow.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey guys! I hope you are liking it so far! :) you are fixing read y to meet him ;) don't worry