Status: My first story! I hope you all like it :)

His Innocent Little Werewolf

The New Job and My MATE!?

I woke up feeling refreshed and new! I had so much energy this morning. I went over to the closet and found a pair of short jean shorts, a white V-neck and my black converses I left from the other day. I skipped down the steps and found grandma reading a book on the couch.
"Good morning grandma!"
"Well good afternoon Charlie bear!" She said with slight sarcasm and a smirk on her face.
"Afternoon?" I questioned.
"Yes. It is twelve thirty-five darling." She smiled.
"Really? No wonder I feel so energized." I giggled.
"Well me and your grandpa just finished lunch would you like me to fix you something?"
"No thank you. I think I am going to take this opportunity to go check out the café and read a little."
"Ok honey. Do you need money?"
"No, I'm going to stop by my house to grab my book and I have a few dollars to spend."
"Ok. How about I call Mr. Bailey on your way? You can stop there first and then go to the café?"
"Sounds like a plan grandma! Thank you again." I smiled and walked over to give her a hug.
"It's not a problem dear." She smiled and kissed me on the cheek back. I walked out the door and called out 'I love you' and she called it back and I walked the few yards to my house.
My mom was still in bed when I got there so I just grabbed what I needed and left.
I made it to the bookstore and walked in. I stepped up to the check out desk and waited. I hard a noise coming from the door off to the left.
"Uuuummm? Mr. Bailey?" I called out. "Are you back there?"
"Yes! Be out in a moment!" He shouted. Then I heard what sounded like a bunch of books falling. "Damn it!" And I let out a giggle. I waited a little and he soon stepped out. Mr. Bailey had wild white and gray hair that stuck out on the sides and it was perfectly bald and shiny on top. He wore glasses all the way down to the tip of his nose and had on a button up shirt, light brown corduroy pants, and brown slack shoes. He looked at me and his eyes widened.
"Charlie! Your grandmother told me you were coming. Just got off the phone with her." He grinned at me and sighed looking mesmerized by my presence. I stood there speechless. He continued.
"You can certainly have a job here! Can you start Thursday?"
"Uuuhh.....yes." I said astonished.
"Excellent! You get eight-fifty an hour and a new schedule every week."
"Thank you so much! What time do I come in?"
"I open at eight-thirty so you can come in around nine o'clock."
"You got it boss!" I said and walked out the door and into the Crescent Café. As soon as I walked in an amazing scent hit my nose! It smelt like rich chocolate mixed with sweet strawberries! My wolf automatically growled 'MATE' she said. All I could think of was 'no not now! I'm not ready!' Then she growled louder and I flinched a little. A waitress came up to me "Hello you may sit anywhere you please and another server will be right with you." She smiled. I hurried into a booth sat down and plopped my book open. 'What are you doing!? Find our mate!' She demanded. 'Not yet!' Honestly I'm to shy to face him. I've never even had boyfriend before! How in the hell am I supposed to meet the guy that have to spend the rest of my life with!
So I sat there reading and waiting. Soon my waitress came over and greeted me.
"Hello my name is Cindy. I will be your server today, are you ready to order?" She asked nicely.
"Yes, I will have a cheeseburger, french fries, and a large coke please." I smiled.
"Okie dokie!" She paused and looked at me. "Hey you're new here aren't you?"
"Yes"
"You're the Blue-moon Luna's daughter!"
"Yes, I am." I smiled. "How did you know that? Not to be rude."
"The word travels fast around here plus your grandfather told our Alpha and he announced it to us at our monthly beach bonfire." She smiled. I nodded my head and returned the smile.
"But wow! It's nice to meet you! I'm Cindy and I am part of the Blood-moon pack." She grinned.
"Well it's nice to meet you too Cindy. My name is Charlie." I smiled at her and we shook hands.
"We should totally hang out sometime! I could show you around?"
"Yeah! Sounds great."
"Okay cool! Oh! And your food will be out in a moment."
"Okay thank you."
"No problem." She smiled and walked away to another table. I continued reading my book and ignored my wolf hounding me about finding our mate. Yet that scent was about to be the death of me.
♠ ♠ ♠
Here ya go! She finally ran into him :P what do you think he's going to think about her????