Status: My first story! I hope you all like it :)

His Innocent Little Werewolf

Ryder's Thoughts

Ryder's P.O.V.

I was sitting in the café with my group of friends. We were all talking, eating, and the guys were acting stupid. I was laughing at them when I heard the bell from the door ring and an amazing smell made its way over to me. My wolf growled 'MATE' and as soon as he said those words I looked towards the door and saw my beautiful mate standing there. She had long brown hair that met her waist and a petite body but tall, not as tall as me I could tell. I couldn't see her eyes because she wouldn't look my way. She had a worried look in her face from what I could see and she hurried over to a booth. Her head stayed down the entire time and she opened up a book. She refused to look at me or anywhere for that matter but I knew she knew I was here, I could feel it between our bond that we now have. 'Why won't she look at me! She is starting to piss me off!' I thought. 'Go up to her and show her she belongs to us!' My wolf Jace growled. I was about to get up to go do that but Cindy grabbed her attention before I could. I silently growled and waited for her to leave before approaching my mate. I got up and strode to her. I put both of my hands on either side of her book leaned down until she had no other choice then to look up at me. She had gorgeous aqua green eyes and perfect plump pink lips. She looked at me shocked with her mouth slightly open, and for a moment I thought of every little thing I could do with that mouth and what it could do to me.
"Hello there." I said with no expression on my face.
"Hi." She said nervously.
"Do you know who I am?"
"Yes and no." She said quietly.
"And what do you mean by that?" I asked nonchalantly.
"Well I'm not sure who you are but I do know you are my......mate. She whispered the last part. I narrowed my eyes at her which frightened her a little because her eyes got a bit wider.
"What's your name princess?"
"Charlie."
"What's your full name princess?" I asked.
"Charlie Sapphire Branham."
I chuckled. "So you're Arthur's granddaughter huh? That explains a lot."
No wonder she wouldn't acknowledge me. She's new to all this shit! I bet she knows nothing about us and our culture.
"Yes I am."
I sat down across from her in the booth and smirked at her. She blushed a little and looked down at her book, that only made me smirk harder. I just met her and I already have an affect on her.
"So? How do you like it here so far?" I asked trying to get something out of her.
"It's really nice." She shyly smiled.
"Has everyone been treating you well?" Ready to beat someone's ass if anyone even looked her way.
"Yeah, the people here are so sweet. I already have a job." She laughed a little.
I smiled at how innocent she was then let out a chuckle. "Where do you work princess?"
"At the bookstore next door." She said sheepishly.
Why is she so shy? It doesn't make sense. I would never go for an innocent like her. I thought. But it is that innocence that makes me want her more.
"You must like to read then, huh?" I laughed a little.
"I love to read." She smiled wide. Wow! she was beautiful. I sent her a wink and she blushed hard and looked down again. I leaned across the table and grabbed her chin to make her look at me.
"Hey. Don't hide from me. You are to beautiful to hide. Plus I like that blush of yours." I grinned at her.
"Okay." She said. I got lost in her eyes for a moment then Cindy came back with Charlie's food. I growled lightly when she showed up.
"Woah there! What's up with you?" Cindy asked.
"Nothing. Just leave."
She nodded her head put down the food and did as she was told. Charlie looked at me with a little puzzled look on her face.
"Well, I guess I should introduce myself." I smiled. "I'm Ryder. Ryder Jason Ashe. I am the Alpha of the Blood-moon pack." I told her. Charlie's eyes got wide.
"Y-y-y-oouurrr th-th-th-a A-A-Alllph-pha?" She stammered.
"Don't act so surprised princess." I leaned back in the booth.
"Does that mean I'm going to be..." She trailed off looking at the table starring into space.
"A Luna." I told her and she snapped back to reality. "Yes it does."
"How in the hell am I supposed to do that?" She whispered. Looking up at me through her thick eyelashes.
"Ooooo. Good girl has a little mouth on her." I smirked. She closed her eyes and gulped. "Don't worry princess I'll be here to help you. All you basically have to do is stand next to me and look pretty. Which you already got that down pat." I smiled.
"I will learn." She told herself more than she told me.
I got up from my side of the booth and sat next to her. "I promise you everything will go along smoothly." I whispered in her ear. When I did a small little moan escaped those perfect lips. My wolf growled in lust but I kept us under control and just smirked at her. She put her hand over her mouth like she couldn't believe the sound that came out. I chuckled at her cute movement. She looked up at me with seductive eyes and bit her lip. And that is when I lost my control. I lifted my hand and placed it on the back of her neck and pulled her head up till her lips met mine.
♠ ♠ ♠
Tisk tisk! Ryder is a bad boy ;) what do you think???

Comment and like!

3 comments for the next chapter please?
Love y'all!