Status: I hope you enjoy! c:

How Was I So Blind?

The new kid

Kellin's POV:

I've been moved to so many schools that it's unbelievable. How many more times until all of the pain ends. When can I leave this screwed up world and return to a peace? All I want is silence. I thought all of this before I shut my eyes and fell into a deep sleep.
"Beep! Beep!" I groaned, not wanting to get up before I hit the snooze button and climbed out of bed. Another school, another person. I grumbled to myself making my way to the bathroom to take a quick shower.
I looked at my face in the mirror, disgusted. Soon I couldn't stand it, and I had to cover my mirror unable to even get a glimpse of my face. Once that was done, I walked over to the shower and turned the knob over to the side. The hot water spurt to the side of my face, stinging slightly. "Ouch. A little too hot there Kellin," I thought to myself. I earned myself a chuckle from that and decided to get my set of clothes for today.
I walked towards my closet and decided carefully on what to wear. A black v-neck and some grey skinny jeans. I also decided to wear my toms to complete the outfit. I settled it down on the counter and went to take my shower now.
The water was hot against my sides as I washed my body over. I tried to skip over my wrists, hoping the soap didn't seep in. It felt like fire whenever that happened. I winced slightly over the fact that the water was beginning to burn my sides and back. I finally stepped out of the shower and pulled my shirt and pants on. I uncovered the mirror finally, but still did not like what I saw. I was looking through the drawers to find a comb when the piece if shiny metal was found hanging in the back of everything. The urge was beginning to take over before I heard a knock on my bathroom door. It was my mom.
I almost opened the door, then I remembered that I needed my bracelets. I began to panic when she left. I sighed softly and slowly opened the door. To the left was my bracelets, and I put them on covering the hurt.
…….……………
*one hour later*
I arrived at the school pretty early. I normally have to do this, so a teacher could show me around, but this time none of the teachers were there. I waited in the parking lot before someone pulled into a parking space. I decided I might as well as even wait longer.
After thirty minutes of sitting in my car, I decided it was time to go. By now there were teens everywhere blabbering about some unnecessary drama. "Ugh, it's going to be this kind of school," I thought to myself. I walked into the high school, stunned at how amazing it actually looked. The outside of it was pretty misleading. Other than it's uniqueness, it was just like any normal high school.
I walked into the office to ask if I could get an escort to check this place out. They'd probably stick me with someone is end up hating. Probably. I sighed at the thought of having another person next to me at all. The man proceeded to get a random teen and bring him over here to help. They brought in someone I was stunned to even look at. His beautiful, perfectly tan skin and his hair. Oh my go-. I cut myself out. How could I ever even think like that?
This boy came over to tell me his name. "Eyyyyyyyy, I'm Vic!" He looked very confident of himself compared towards me. He motioned for me to stand up and follow him, but I didn't hear him. All I did was just stare at him. I payed attention to the tiny details. One being how his jaw line ran in a perfect mark. He was perfect. I finally responded to him and nodded slowly before standing up. I decided not to let my thoughts get the best of me though. This could not turn out to be what I expected.
♠ ♠ ♠
There is not much going down yet because it's only the beginning, but keep waiting!