Status: I hope you enjoy! c:

How Was I So Blind?

Go away!

Vic's POV:
Here I was, driving this boy with so much power on me, if he told me to jump off of a bridge, I probably would. I have liked guys before, just not like this. I was never actually gay, but now this boy is making me question so much. I wanted to get to know him, but I couldn't even look at him without wanting to hold him tight or kiss him all day long. He made me even feel a little more 'active'. As I was driving home, I decided to dig a little into his life, so I began with some easy questions. I asked him what his favorite color was. He said he couldn't exactly decide. I took note that he liked them all and continued on. The most personal thing I asked him of all in the end was what orientation he was. I really wanted to know before I dug any deeper. I didn't want to get hurt.
He mumbled to himself quietly. "What did I hear Kels say?" Kellin instantly shot up in his seat and stared at me with bewilderment. "Where did you get that name from?" He half chuckled and half spoke. I shrugged. I didn't really even know myself. It seemed familiar though. After getting to know each other, we both got out.
Kellin entered my house right behind me and followed me into my bedroom. Suddenly all my feelings from today came in at once, and I began to feel the heat again. No. Vic. Don't you dare ruin your friendship with him. I thought to myself a lot. I finally couldn't take much more and told Kellin I would be right back. I needed to get him off my mind again. Him being in my room won't help though.
I walked into my bathroom and just started to become extremely frustrated. Why was this so hard? My head throbbed slightly and I couldn't think about anyone else but him. I decided that if I didn't kiss something, that this feeling couldn't go away, so I went back out and faced Kellin. "Kellin, um, I know this sounds weird, but I need you to hug me please." My voice came out as a whimper and I could feel the radiation from Kellin's cheeks as he hugged me softly. I told him tighter and he did. The urge wasn't completely gone, but at least I wouldn't start randomly making out with him or anything.
"Um, Vic, I just realized that I left my car at school. I'll go get it be right back." Before he got out from the door, I pulled him back in and backed him into a wall. My fighting was over. Stupid breakup. This is why I'm like this. It's all your fault! I uncontrollably began to whisper in his ear.
Kellin froze and became tense instantly. I breathed down his neck and that's when my pained side took full control. I moved my hand to his waist and pushed even closer in on the wall. Our bodies were touching and I felt even more urged. I got so close to his lips, I could feel him breathing against back on me. I reached in for a kiss, only to be stopped by Kellin himself.