Status: I hope you enjoy! c:

How Was I So Blind?

Can you taste the hate?

Kellin's POV:
I was in his room when he came back finally and asked me to hug him. I did and began to blush. He told me to hug tighter, but I shouldn't of done that. That put him in a situation of pain. I didn't know this at the time.
I unraveled from him and realized that I left my car at school. I promised him I'd be back, but I was making another mistake every single second at this moment.
He pulled me back in his room and forcefully pushed me up against the wall, hands on both sides. He whispered seductively in my ear and moved so close that our body's were touching. I wanted to like him and all of this, but I knew it was an excuse to get away from something. He was also kind of scaring me. He placed his hand on my waist and I knew then what would happen if I didn't stop him. He was about to kiss me before I shouted at him. It seemed as if he was knocked out of a daze and just sat and processed all of what happened. He backed away and turned directly away from me. He buried himself in his blankets and pillows before I came over and slid right next to him.
"Vic. I'm sorry I yelled at you." I blinked slowly, hoping he would understand. Vic nodded then replied in a shaken voice,"You shouldn't be the person sorry right now... I'm sorry that I did that to you." I didn't really notice until now, but Vic was crying. I was actually supposed to be really mad right now, but I wasn't. Maybe I should tell him.... No. He doesn't know a lot about me yet.
Give it time. I pulled him into an embrace as he cried into my chest. I didn't want to let go, but I knew I had to so I did.
Vic finally stopped crying after awhile. He looked up into my eyes before whispering something. "What was that Vic?" I tried to ask sincerely, so he didn't try anything. "D-Don't tell anyone." I was instantly confused. "Tell anyone what?" I felt like a complete idiot when he answered me. "What do you think?!? He snapped. I shut my mouth for a moment on edge. "Now everyone is going to know I tried to kiss the new boy at school and it'll ruin my reputation! I can't have that happen just because of you," he growled angrily.
It really hurt me when he said that, and I really wanted to just run now. Vic continued on,"I guess I just won't let you leave! That way you can't tell anyone," he smirked. My heart was racing three times faster now and I really, really thought it would be a good time to leave now.
He walked over towards me once more. Not this again. I threw open the door and got down the stairs before he grabbed my wrist. I cried in pain, screaming at the top of my lungs. He paused staring at me with wild eyes.
The pain kept searing in through my body and his grip got even tighter before he let my wrist go. I wasn't ready to even talk to him yet, and now he knows my secret... He stared blankly at me and I kept my head down, hoping he wouldn't say anything.
It gave me a chance to run out the front door and go to find my car. The last thing I heard was Vic screaming my name. "Kellin! Wait!" I tried to block him out and I kept running all the way to the school.
I was begging for air basically when I got there. I got in my car and left.
........ *8:00 p.m.*
I stared at the dazzling object. I haven't felt this terrible in so long. Should I break the streak? I only go so far, but this time it was breaking me. I've been trying to go clean for so long, but something always triggers it again. This time it was Vic. I-I can't though. I won't.
Vic's POV:
I felt myself getting angry. I was enraged. This random guy walks in and now I'm all lovey dove for him. Hah! I can't let anyone know this every happened. I spoke still enraged,"Now everyone is going to know that I tried to kiss the new boy at school and it'll ruin my reputation!" My fists clenched together in frustration. What am I going to do? I'll have to keep him here. Oh. Did I say that out loud? I walked over towards him and he freaked out running from me.
I ran down the stairs and grabbed his wrist before he starting screeching in pain. I froze. Did I hurt him!? Realization came back to me once more, and I let go of his wrist. As soon as I did, he ran out of the house. I screamed his name wanting to explain, but he kept running.
I could feel the emptiness start to fill inside of me. I couldn't speak any longer. I shut the door and gulped deeply.
♠ ♠ ♠
A lot goes down. I love you all and thanks for reading! <3 way more chapters to come soon!