Status: I hope you enjoy! c:

How Was I So Blind?

Flickering on the lights

..........*the next day at school*
Kellin's POV:
I didn't like roaming these hallways anymore. They reminded me of Vic. I couldn't think of him anymore. What he did was terrible. I kind of want to know why though. I just hope I didn't have any classes with him...
My heart began to race as I saw him through the crowd, talking to a group of people. He was extremely popular. That's what he meant by is reputation. I was hoping he wouldn't see me, but he did. No, no, no, no, no! I pushed people over while trying to get away from his gaze. I accidentally ran head first into someone.
My head felt dizzy, but I pulled this guy up to see his face. He had tattoos everywhere. I hope I'll be able to get some one day. "Sorry," I spoke softly. He laughed it off and shrugged. "It's okay man! Hey, you're the new guy right?" I nodded with a small grin on my face. "Yep! That's me," I chuckled. "My name is Oli. Nice to meet you Kellin." I was quite shocked that he already knew my name. "How do you know my name?" He looked as if I couldn't see something that he could. "Um... Everyone is talking about you Kellin! I couldn't wait to meet you once my friends were talking all about you." Woah. Everyone is talking about me!?!? I smiled strongly this time. "Hey, maybe I could join you at lunch?" I questioned. He nodded and replied,"Yeah! Nice meeting you. I have to get to class now if you don't mind. I'm making up a test."
He waved goodbye and I waved back, of course. Finally something was going right. Now I could just forget about Vic and move on. I turned around to go meet some other people, but Vic was right behind me. I panicked and slowly scooted away. It's too bad he came over here to see me.
"Hey, Kellin." He smiled as if everything was normal. I didn't like that he didn't react in any way when I smiled back. I was hoping he would go away. He just waved his hand up in the air and there his group was.
One thing he didn't know about me was that I hated talking to a lot of people at once. They all started bugging me with questions I didn't feel like answering. Vic just slunk back and smirked.
I think he was doing this on purpose because before I knew it, my face was deeply flushed. He eyed me up and down. They were completely rose red and there's no way no one had noticed. Everyone stopped asking and looked back from me to Vic.
What kind of plan was Vic up to? They began to laugh like crazy and I pretended to laugh too hoping they would think it was just a joke. They all whispered to Vic and walked away. Vic took one look at my face then shuffled away.
What would be the point? Was he just trying to humiliate me? Maybe that's not Vic. Maybe that's the person that forced me to the wall. Maybe Vic was just hurting. From everything going on, I couldn't tell.
Then it clicked. He was watching me the whole time. I was talking to Oli.... He was jealous, wasn't he? I shoved my backpack on and walked to class in a mist of questions.
Vic's POV:
I was kind of hoping to see Kellin today. We needed to talk this out. I was talking to Mike, my brother, and some other friends when I caught him looking at me. I had to talk now! I was about to move when he turned around and hurriedly ran through the crowd before running head first into Oli.
They began to talk and they kept smiling at each other. I've never been against Oli until just now. I wanted to punch him for trying to steal Kellin. Wait, Kellin isn't mine. I knew how Oli was though. As soon as Oli left, I wanted to get Kellin back. Embarrassing him would work.
Kellin turned around to see me. He seemed panicky which I can see why he would be. My friends began to surround him and ask stupid questions. I thought this would be perfect. I've figured out how to make him blush.
I laid back and smirked at him. I checked him out. I did this not only to embarrass him, but he really did look hot. He blushes deeply, and my mission was complete. My friends walked away, and I took one searching look in his eyes before walking away too.
He doesn't know this, but we have the same class together. I hope he doesn't freak out again. I really want to clear things with him. Maybe at lunch I could.
Kellin's POV:
I turned into class and the teacher introduced me and told me to sit in the back seat. I walked over and put my bag on the ground. This class was a health class and I hated these classes. It makes everything awkward. Especially if you're gay. Well, depending on what kind of person you are.
I didn't see Vic anywhere, so I relaxed and totally ignored the teacher. Suddenly, the door opened to see Vic running in late. My heart skipped a beat and I realized that the only empty seat was next to me. I mean literally right next to me. They were put together in groups of two. Well, this is not going to be fun.
I sighed as he sat down next to me once the teacher stopped rambling on about how he was always late. I could tell this was one of his least favorite classes too.
Vic's POV:
I ran into the classroom. I was late, again. This class was not one of my favorites. I noticed that I was put into a seat next to Kellin. Perfect. I walked towards him after the teacher stopped rambling about me. As I slid into the seat next to him, our shoulders brushed. He flinched, but all I could feel was a spark.
We had to learn more about healthy habits before the teacher began telling everyone about our new project for this month. It was about love. Seriously? She could of picked a better topic. She said that everyone and their partner would have to meet up and work on it. I virtually punched myself. Kellin would never agree to that.
I looked over and I could already tell he wasn't happy. It made me frown. All I wanted to do was talk to him. He sighed and finally spoke something, but it made my heart break even more. "I'm going to ask if I can trade partners. Be right back." I responded as quickly as possible that way he couldn't get up. "Kellin, please? At least work with me on something!" I noticed my voice was raising, so I whispered in his ear instead. "Kellin you can't hate me... I'm sorry. I promise I won't ask about yesterday. Can we just forget about it. Please?" I took his hand, but he yanked it back. "No," he huffed impatiently.
"Maybe this will change your mind," I smirked. I scooted closer and put my leg right in between his thighs. I could tell he was feeling uncomfortable, so I pressured on him harder this time. He began to squirm. I then spoke softly in his ear,"If you don't do this project with me, I might just lose my mind." My eyes stared deeply into his. He finally looked back. He smirked back at me, and I could tell that I did do something.
He leaned towards my ear and whispered," Okay." His voice was rough and I began to feel heated for the third time talking with him. "If I do the project though, none of this will ever happen."
I was confused and slightly not paying attention to his voice right now. I noticed how his lips were shaped perfectly. Those will be mine. All I wanted to do at this moment was run my fingers through his hair and make him melt, but I didn't. I just leaned away and pretended we never even had this discussion.
♠ ♠ ♠
I hope you guys keep reading this! I don't want to just waste my time here writing out my story and having no one even read it.