Status: I hope you enjoy! c:

How Was I So Blind?

I'll love you until I die

......*two months passing*
Kellin's POV:
I woke up to hear Vic's singing. The way he sang was amazing and everything about him was perfect. I loved the new nose ring he got earlier last week. I yawned and got up from our bed. He was downstairs by the looks of it and was probably cooking breakfast. It was a Saturday morning and I was feeling really tired.
I walked down the stairs to find him dancing to a song, singing it, and cooking eggs at the same time. I couldn't help but laugh. He heard me laugh and he threw the eggs up into the air by accident screaming, "shit!" The egg landed on his head and I laughed even harder. I swear my face was turning purple. He began to laugh too. I walked over towards him and wiped off the egg yolk in his wavy, brown hair. It smelled nice, and I gave him a small peck on the cheek. "Goodmorning princess," I chuckled. He bowed like one and then remarked in a silly voice," Oh thanks because your princess wants yolk all in her hair." We both ended up laughing that time. "Want me to help?" I asked, waiting for him to say yes. I was at Vic's house and I got to stay with him the whole weekend. His brother, Mike, went downtown for the weekend. His parents were on a business trip. We were completely alone.
Vic shook his head. "No it's fine, Kellin. I'm making eggs. I think I'm good."
I wrapped my arms around his waist from behind and put my head on the crook of his neck. "Not when you somehow get an egg to land on your head." Vic laughed gently and continued to look over the egg. "Turn on some music, Vic." I really wanted to listen to music and rock him back and forth in my grip.
Vic turned on our favorite song, and I slowly moved back and forth with him. I hummed to him and he began to hum with me. I slowly kissed his check. He turned his head towards me and kissed my lips softly. "This is the perfect way to wake myself up," I whispered to him. He dragged on a small smile and flipped the egg over.
He had finished my plate of two eggs and was on the last one for him. Just to tease him, right before he was suppose to flip the egg, I kissed his neck softly. "K-Kellin," he rasped. "I'm not letting this happen just before we eat." I looked over at his face and replied. "We'll I'm not going to do this with eggs in my mouth, am I?"
He got to flip the egg over before I did anything else. I reached for his neck again and kissed a little harder. I barely punctured his soft skin. He made a small sound that I couldn't really hear. "Stop Kellin," he commanded. "Oh no. You don't command Mr.Kel over here now do you?" Vic shook his head no quickly.
"That's right, Vic." My voice was in a low growl. I could tell Vic wasn't in the mood which made me want to mess with him even more. I pulled him to the wall and then push him into it. "Kellin, my egg is going to burn. Let me go." I shook my head. No way.
I pushed my body against his, feeling his warmth, and began to kiss his neck once again. This time I was super rough. I sucked on his sweet spot and he moaned. "S-Stop!" Vic barely managed to say. I pressed even closer and I began to kiss along his jawline. I kissed everywhere but his lips. I was doing this as a joke at first, but now I don't think I can stop. I do something unexpected. I slowly grind onto him. He tenses up and his eyes are dilated. I knew I would need to stop before this got too far, so I just got my eggs and sat down. I left him there like that.
Vic's POV:
I couldn't believe he really just left me like this. I didn't feel comfortable downstairs now and I was really annoyed. I'll get him back... I picked up my egg and got the burnt one. I threw it in his face and laughed.
He reacted quickly and ate it. "Ew!" I screeched. "How could you ever even get close to eating that stuff!" He tried to speak, but the eggs filled his mouth. I couldn't stop looking at how perfect he was. "Babe. Have you ever noticed how perfect you are?" He blushes slightly. "Yes, yes I have. No! Of course I haven't! I'm not even close to perfect...." His words stung my heart. He needed to see how perfect he was. I'll make sure he feels like that. Hopefully one day he'll see.
♠ ♠ ♠
I skipped, so the story could move along! Sorry for those who wanted to see the beginning. I might make a sequel when I'm finished with this one about that. Goodnight <3