Status: In progress...

Party Poison

Chapter 1

Gerard’s POV

Oh great, I think to myself as a drunk Mikey leads YET ANOTHER blonde bimbo towards MY bedroom. That’s the third time this week! I look around the party- a few guys from school, a few hookers, and lots of drugs. Fun! I stood in the corner of the room, scanning the mass of twerking, grinding, sweaty, drunk teenagers for anyone halfway descent to spend time with. And there was no one who looked even mostly sober. Per usual.

This was so like my little brother; throw a big-ass party just before the school year starts to make sure everyone knows that he’s the coolest. It was the grand finale of his ever-running popularity contest against all the other slaves to the high school hierarchy. It was sickening, really.

I slip away from the living room, sneaking down to the basement where I had spent many nights when Mikey decides to commandeer my room for his personal brand of fun. I swear, he is the only kid I know of who has glasses AND has game.

When I finally reach the bottom, I plop down in my million-year-old swivel chair, turning to my desk, swiping a pencil from my pencil-holder, and continuing to work on my latest drawing. Drawing is my passion, my love, my light, and as close as I can get to escaping the shit of the real world and living in a perfect fantasy. Comics are my thing- reading, writing, and illustrating them. They’re my escape from being super looser to super hero. How I wanted to be Batman, or Spiderman, or maybe even a villain like Joker; causing mayhem or saving people, either would put me high up enough in the ranks of high school for no one to dare fuck with me.

The loud crashing of (what I assumed to be) a vase makes me look up from my work and glance at the clock. 12:30-on a school night. Not just any school night either; the night before the first day of school. Only now, I guess it is technically the first day of school. I should probably get some sleep I think to myself. Quickly I strip down and grab some pajamas from the dryer, flicking the light before flopping down on my makeshift bed (old pillows and blankets) and blocking out the noise of the party the best I could with my hands, not falling asleep until maybe a half hour later.

~~~~~

A/N:

Yay! First Frerard fic! Enjoy! :D