Status: In progress...

Party Poison

Chapter 4

Frank’s P.O.V.

The next morning I woke up, got dressed, and headed out the door with a Hot Pocket shoved halfway in my mouth. And damn- they don’t call it a HOT pocket for nothing…

Looking straight ahead and walking as fast as my short legs would allow, I make my way to school with my breath billowing out in front of me and the cold nipping at my ears. Out of the corner of my eye I spot movement in the form of a giant fro, and pull my hood up to hide my face and avoid confrontation. This, of course, was all in vain.

“Hey, where you going, punk?” Ray shouts as he makes his way over to me. I didn’t remember any of the names of the kids from this new school, but Ray made damned sure I didn’t forget his.

Quickly, he has me pinned against the chain link fence surrounding the schoolyard, and he has no problem keeping me exactly where he wants me.

“Wait here, faggot,” he says as he walks off, leaving his two henchmen pinning up each of my arms. All too soon he arrives back with some thin, scrawny kid with glasses who I figured would share in that morning’s harassment. Instead, the kid pulls his fist back and punches me in the fucking face with WAY more force than I could have ever though possible for someone who was as little and geeky looking as him.

“So you’re the new kid, huh?” he practically spits at my face.

I give him the dirtiest of looks and tell him to, “Fuck off, jerk.”

Big mistake.
♠ ♠ ♠
chapter 5 is in the works, i promise ;)