Status: new

Church Girls

THE THREE

The three girls came thumping down the stairs in the most skimpy outfits , you might think whats the problem right. Well you see these girls go to a christian school so there attire is not what you would call appropriate. There names where , Angel , Scarlet , and Minney. They have been inseparable since kindergarten. They all wanted the same thing to be the "its" . The best and most wanted girls in high school. They were , sure bad things would be said about them here and there but that didn't bother them. They practically lived together and the saying "threes a crowd" does not apply to them and they were always looking for a fourth member.

They arrived at school right on time , not that they really cared . The teachers loved them , most likely because there parents had money. The men however loved the skimpy outfits they wore, the mini skirts hugged there toned butts perfectly. They were not what you would call sluts , they only seemed like it because they were full of themselves. Each one of them had a toy , yes you herd me . A play mate for there own pleasure and they adored the girls . Dustin , Tyler, and josh approached them with a touch of swagger in there step. They each got next to there masters . Dustin with Angel, Tyler with Scarlet , and Josh with Minney.

As they walked down the hall you could see the envy in boys and girls eyes. They girls because they couldn't amount up to what the girls were and the boys because they would never get a second glance from the O-so popular clan of girls that seemed to rule the school. With every step they took people seemed to clear a path for them , now the girls are not mean girls just well known. They all climbed onto a table and announced they were having a party and everyone was invited. The hallway burst into a fit of commotion. The tree girls with smiles on there faces got down and made there way to class.

By lunch the talk about there party had spread to more than they would have thought. But they were not worried. There parents loved having parties because they thought it was good publicity. Which it was, all of there parents were loved by the neighborhood. The three took there seats next to each other and discussed the details of there big party.