Status: This is the first walking dead fic I've written, so please leave feedback if you have the time: ) thank you

Arrow to the Side

A clear head

The ride into town was a long one.Still Anna was grateful for the time to think. She could always think better when she was on the move. Maybe it was the change of scenery or the lack of people but Anna felt better to be away from the farm for a while.
The store they came to was a good one. The windows had been obliterated but Anna could see that the shelves were well stocked. She pulled her colt from her belt and nodded to Maggie and T-dog as she stepped lightly to the front of the store. She knocked her fist against the wooden window frame and waited for a sound of approaching dead. None came.
The survivors hopped through the empty window and landed silently on the tiled floor.

"I'll take the left side, Maggie you take the right. T-dog, you wanna give it a minute keeping watch then take the middle isle?" Anna's whispers whistled across the store.

T-dog nodded and Maggie started walking to her isle.
The run went smoothly. Anna managed to pick up a box of bullets that someone had just dropped on the floor and a few painkillers. She was pleased when she picked up new pair of sneakers for herself.
Maggie and T-dog had had a little luck with their haul as well, carrying a few cans of food with them. They met one walker as they left the store but Anna took care of it easily with a quick slice to the head.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know this is short but at least it's something. I could really use some feedback. It makes me happy even if it's critical. Pretty please?