Status: Finally finished!

Just Another Ordinary Day... Right?

Epilogue

THREE YEARS LATER...

CJ groaned for what must have been the hundredth time since they arrived at the Warped Tour in their home town.

“Why have you dragged me out here?” CJ whined, looking over at her boyfriend Johnny and his friends Gates and Shadows.

“You needed a day out,” said Johnny. “Plus there's a couple of new bands we thought you might like”.

CJ just rolled her eyes and trudged along with them until they reached a line for a signing.

“Do we have to stand around?” sighed CJ, looking at the long line. “There's too many people”.

“Nope,” smirked Gates as he waved over at a group of guys.

“Who are they?” asked CJ. “Wait, that's... Oh My God! It's Asking Alexandria!”

“Or as we know them Ben, Danny, Sam, Cameron and James,” smirked Shadows as they walked over.

“Gates!” squealed Ben, running over. “You guys actually made it!”

“We said we would,” smiled Gates, shaking Ben's hand.

“Y-you guys know each other?” gasped CJ.

“Me and Gates are cousins,” smiled Danny. “You must be CJ”.

CJ nodded, completely awestruck.

“Johnny, you are one lucky bastard,” chuckles James with a wink, which made CJ blush.

“Oh, I know I am,” smiled Johnny, squeezing CJ's hand.

“So what time does Blood's set finish?” asked Shadows, looking at his watch.

“Bout now, I think,” said Sam. “We should head over”.

“Does he know we're coming?” asked Gates.

“Not a clue,” smirked Danny.

“Who doesn't know we're coming? Who's Blood?” asked CJ, as she held tight to Johnny as the started walking to where a group of people were walking away from stage.

“Just an old friend,” smiled Ben. “And Blood's short for Blood On The Dance Floor... It's a band name”.

They walk around the back of the stage just as the group who had been performing started to walk off stage.

“Hey guys,” smiles a shortish guy with tattoos and make-up, with multi-coloured spiked up hair.

“Hey Dahvie,” waved the guys.

“This must be CJ,” said Dahvie. “Nice to finally meet you”.

“Finally meet me?” frowned CJ. “What do you mean?”

Before Dahvie had chance to answer, they were interrupted by another voice.

“Hey! Oh my God! Gates! Shadows!” he squealed, jumping down the stage steps and wrapping his arms round them.

“It's been too long,” chuckled Gates. “You remember Johnny, right?”

Johnny soon found himself enveloped in a huge hug too.

“You're still so small,” he laughed, before suddenly stopping. “Wait... If you guys are here, is...?”

“H-hi Jayy,” whispered CJ, stepping forward and looking up at the brother she hadn't seen in three years.

“Oh my... CJ!” Jayy cried, pulling her close to him, as tears rolled down his face.

“Y-you came back,” sniffled CJ.

“I told you I would,” smiled Jayy. “And this time when I go, you're coming too. Just like I promised”.

CJ held her brother tight and knew that now everything was going to be just fine.

THE END!