Status: I only remember to update if you comment...

Olympus

Prologue

Prologue~

Today is the day.

The day of my judgement.

The day Zeus will decide whether or not I'm still worthy of my life.

I look out from my balcony down at Greece. Down at Greece from Olympus. I push the cloud from my view and look down on my 'parents'. My father hits my mother and tells her how stupid she is for not turning me into the soldier he always wanted. Hits her for letting me go to the water like I always wanted. I feel the cold salty tears run down my cheek and swipe it away before I start a hurricane on Bythinion. I in turn imagine the roaring waves of the oceans I've cried and beating winds I've exhaled.

Suddenly, warm hands fall on my waist and I lean back against his chest. "I don't want to leave."

"I don't want you to leave, either." His voice always calmed me. Its so smooth and deep and rich. "But sadly we don't get to decide." His lips trail down my neck and I close my eyes. After today everything will change whether I leave or not.

"Will you come find me? Even if I don't remember?"

"No matter what happens, I will come back for you. I will always find you."

I kiss him slowly because deep down, I know it's the last time for a long while. "I love you." I whisper.

"I love you too. Always."

"How much time do we have?"

"Not long. But they will come and notify us when were needed."

I turn to face him. I memorize every angle of his face, even though if they take my memory I will never remember it. His hair is long and curled slightly at the ends, it's a rich dark brown like his eyes. His eyes, dear gods, are so warm I often find myself sinking into them. His skin is tan and smooth and delicious against mine. He's small, like me, but broad. He smells like roses, and pomegranates, and...intimacy, if that is a smell. His body is muscular and firm, with contours and ridges. Everything down to the way he blinks oozes passion and maybe that's what I love about him. It doesn't matter now though. In a matter of minutes, everything will be taken from me. Including him. "Make love to me."

He doesn't answer, simply takes my hand and pulls me back into our bedroom.

¥¥¥

Before we even get to the throne room, I know my fate. I can feel it in the air.

We push open the door and Zeus stands in front of us looking grim. Oh, no. My husband wraps his arm around my waist, hugging me to him. We approach the tall gold desk and Zeus gives me a sympathetic look.

I look around us and notice everyone looking at us with faces of pity.

Soon, I shift my eyes up towards Zeus sitting on his throne. He stands and moves towards us. "Due to the threat to Mount Olympus you have created, the damage you have done to the human civilization, and your lack of self-control, I, Zeus, banish you, Poseidon from Mount Olympus. You are to be stripped of your abilities. You will be sent to the human world to live in the conditions you have caused and any memory you have of this life, will be terminated." He paused and watched me with sorrow. My own brother, banishing me from the only place I really called home. The only place I belonged. "Your memory will be erased, no one here but I and Aphrodite will know of you. I'm sorry, but it's for the best." He lifts his arm and a bolt of lightning appears in his hand. "You will come to your abilities again when I deem adequate." He looks to my husband. "Stand back."

He tightens his arm around my body but I push lightly against his chest. He looks at me quizzically and I shake my head. "Go." I whisper.

He let's go of me and steps away.

Zeus raises his arm and drops it. "Look down. I don't want to see your face as I do this to you."

"You will strike me as I stand or not at all."

He sighs and throws the bolt at me. As it pierced my body, I scream, I feel as if every nerve in my body is being ripped out. I can literally feel the power being stripped from my being. Everything is feeling as though it will disintegrate. Soon, I start to go numb. Starting with the tips of my toes and running all the way up my body until it reaches my skull. The pressure from the inside of my head lessens and I collapse.

Familiar hands hold me gently. I can't even open my eyes to see who it is. I don't remember anything. Who am I? Where am I?

"Open your eyes, please, open your eyes." His voice is floats to me but I can't comply. I can't even speak. I feel dead.

"He isn't dead." Someone else interjects.

"He may as well be." The first voice snaps.

"I know you can hear me, so I will say this once. You are mortal now. You have none of your memories. Even though you are mortal, if you die, I will send you back. You live will again and again, until you find your love and your gift in the same lifetime. Stay well, and keep safe, brother."

Brother? What's happening?

Before I can even comprehend it, I'm falling.

Falling.

Falling.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey! One more story! Y not? So this is greek mythology based and there will be smut later on, not rn tho sowee :( anywho this one won't be updated as fast since I've got my mpreg, high school, and smut fic going too but I wanted to get this down so I did! Comments are the only things that keep me writing! WOOP!
Kisses xx
~Snakesies