Status: do you like it? things i can work on?

Where Is She?

meet the family

As he walks home from school he realizes something don't make sense, he swear that there was a pink mail box with black pokka dots on it he just brushes it off of him and thought to himself he could of been seeing things as he crosses the road to get to his house he looks both ways. Before opening the door he looked around the yard to notice if everything was like it was everyday every afternoon, and it was so far dads truck was gone which either meant he was at work or he was at his grandma's its 4:15 right now so which meant he was still at work. He normally don't get home until 6:15. Toys all over, the yard some of his old toys that he spent a decade playing with outside. Then he takes a deep breath in and opens the door, he asks Lizzy wheres mom? Lizzy:Bathroom getting all nice and neat for the um umm what you call it PTA meeting at my school. He nods and gives her a kiss on the forehead. He goes to the bathroom in their parents room and knocks on the door, And talks to his mom just about simple things like how he needs deodorant and more toothpaste and that he loved her. She was surprised because she rarely heard these words out of his mouth. Mom: You ok?? Him:yeah i'm fine just wanted to let you know that he walks out the door and smiles.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm going to relax if u want to just message me or email me @ td1214.ncmcs.net thanks for reading i will add another chapter tomorrow.