I'm Still Here

Chapter 1

I laid there on Jacks chest. His chest raised and fell as he breathed. We were watching Pitch Perfect together. I could feel Jack running his fingers through my brown wavy hair. I had seen this movie about three million times. But for some reason I was still watching.

Jack and I had been together for six months tomorrow. It was sad because tomorrow he was going out to see his grandmother who was dying, so we couldn't spend tomorrow together. But I soon got over it when we decided to hang out together tonight.

The movie finally ended and my older sister and her friends walked in. I looked up at them and rolled my eyes I sat up on the couch in our small living room. Jack sat up also I looked at my sister and she and her friends just kinda looked at me. "What do y'all want?" I finally asked. "I want to use the TV we need to watch our show." My sister said. Her and her friends hung out every Friday after school to watch what ever their show was I always left because I hated being around her friends.

Jack and I finally gave up the living room and walked outside. Our yard was fairly small, like our house, and our neighborhood. The two of us sat on the bench by some flowers and looked up at the sky. We didn't talk we just sat there and shared the moment.

Little did I know that me and Jack were soon about to not hang out as much.