I'm Still Here

Chapter 4

The last bell finally rang and I walked out of English. I walked down to my locker. I finished up at my locker and walked down the hallway. About halfway down the hallway was when I saw Jack and all of my other friends walking coming around the corner with Jessica. 'This cant be happening' I thought 'they cant be replacing me for... her...' I looked at the ground as I walked past them. Jack found his way out of the group and walked up to me.

"Hey." he said kissing me on the cheek.

"I see you didn't ditched the others for me." I was still looking at the ground.

"What do you mean. Of course I did non of them are my girlfriend. Who I might add is the best girlfriend anyone could ever ask for." He wrapped his arms around me. He was still standing behind me so his hands were on my stomach.

"Thanks." He knew I loved it when he did this.

The moment was soon ruined when Jessica yelling from down the hall "Hey lovebird! You coming or not?"

Jack stopped hugging me, and I turned around to look him in the eyes. "Where are you going?" I asked scared that I didn't really want to know. He was hanging out with them not me, but part of me told me I needed to know. Well that part was wrong.

"We're going down to the bowling alley." This made my heart stop. The bowling alley was mine and Jack's place. How could he be taking them and not me? I blinked back a few tears and just turned and walked off. I was blinking back tears all the way home until I walked into my room and just let it all go.

How could Jack do this?