I'm Still Here

Chapter 5

*Jacks P.O.V.*

The group rounded the corner I kept thinking to myself about how I was ditching Anna to go to our special place with some other people. I saw Anna walking down the hallway and stepped out from the group walking up behind her and kissing her on the cheek. "Hey." I said.

"I see you didn't ditched the others for me." Anna said I was a tad confused but I guess that was okay. I knew what to do.

"What do you mean. Of course I did non of them are my girlfriend. Who I might add is the best girlfriend anyone could ever ask for." I wrapped my arms around Anna so my hands were on her stomach. I knew she loved this. I guess it would have to make up for going down to the bowling ally without her.

"Thanks." Anna said referring to the girlfriend part of my statement.

Jessica yelled "Hey lovebird! You coming or not?" I shut my eyes. She was about to ask and she was for sure going to hate me for probably forever

I stopped hugging Anna, I knew what was coming her asking where I was going. Anna looked me straight in the eyes."Where are you going?"

"We're going down to the bowling alley." Our special place. I couldn't tell her how much I didn't want to go but I didn't want Jessica to hate me on the day that we just meet. Plus, Jessica was paying for all of us.

Anna blinked back a few tears and turned away. I started walking after her but Jessica yelled at me that she was gone. I wanted to go after her so bad. But I didn't. Like any other stupid boyfriend.