Lost

Chapter 3

When the game ended it resulted in the Bruins winning 6-3. Although Reilly didn't score, I decided I would go see him.

"Hey mom, I have to go use the bathroom. I'll meet you back here, in like 20 minutes. If I can find it."

"Ok. I'll tell the boys when they come out where you went." She responded.

When I got to the Bruins locker room, no one had come out yet. So I kind of just stood to the back. It was nice watching the guys that came out, interact with their family and friends that had come to the games. It reminds me of the first game I ever went to for Brian.

"Well, well, well. Look what the cat dragged in." I looked up to see Tuukka.

"Well, you did win and I promised Reilly if you guys won I would come and visit him after the game." He smiled.

"And does he get your number I know he wanted that too." Tuukka winked at me, making me laugh.

"Maybe, but he didn't score. So I don't think he deserves it." Tuukka laughed at me, "So have you seen him? Has he come out yet?"

Tuukka shook his head, "He's still in there. But I can go and get him for you?" I nodded. And he turned and walked away.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Reilly POV

I had just finished outing my pants on when I heard the locker room door open. A few of us were still lingering around because we had the media.

"Hey Reilly!" I looked up to see Tuukka standing over me.

"Yeah?" I questioned. I thought he left.

"There's a girl waiting for you out there. Better hurry up. I think Marchy was going to put the moves on her." I didn't know who he was talking about at first. Then it clicked. Kerrie. Kerrie was waiting for me out there. And one of my liney's was trying to the moves on her.

"What? And you left her alone with him?" I questioned throwing the rest of my stuff on.

"I'm just playing. But he was walking out here when I was walking away. And you know Brad. Pretty girl alone, he may try to put the moves on here when he sees her." Tuukka was right. Fucking Brad.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kerrie POV

After Tuukka walked away another boy came up to me. He was short had black hair and the pretty big nose.

"So what's a pretty lady like you, doing here all by yourself?" He winked at me.

"I'm waiting for someone. " Was my short and to the point answer.

"Is it a friend's boyfriend? Cause your too pretty to have a boyfriend unless it's me. Maybe we should hang out." I looked at him.

"No. I have a boyfriend." I lied. Sue me. But this kid needs to leave me alone.

"Really? Who then?" As I was about to snap at him, I noticed Reilly walking out of the locker room, "Reilly." That's all I said before walking away and up to Reilly.

I pulled Reilly into a hug when I saw him, "Act like you are my boyfriend please? I just told your teammate over there I was waiting for my boyfriend."

He laughed into my ear, "Sure but if I'm your boyfriend, can I get your number?" I giggled into his shoulder before nodding, "And can I kiss you?"

I pulled out of our hug and looked at him, before nodding my head. We both smiled at one another.

"Oh just kiss already!" We heard Tuukka yell from the other side of the room where he was with some of the Bruins and WAGs.

I giggled, before looking at the clock, "I need to get to my mom and brother. Want to walk with me?" He smiled and nodded.

"Yeah." He grabbed my hand and we started walking away.

"Wait!? What!? You CANNOT do THAT and then just walking away without kissing! I'm the one that set you up! I deserve this!" Tuukka cried.

"Ok Tuukka." I looked at Reilly and he nodded before leaning down to my and before we kissed we took of running.

"WHAT! WHAT! THIS ISN'T FAIR! SCREW YOU!" I was laughing the whole time we where running. This is the most fun I have had in forever.

When we got to the Rangers locker room almost everyone on the team was waiting to see me.

"KERRIE MARIE BOYLE! WHERE THE HELL HAVE YOU BEEN! YOU TOLD US 20 MINUTES IT HAS BEEN WELL OVER A HALF HOUR. DO YOU KNOW HOW SCARED I WAS!?" Therese Lundqvist, yelled at me.

"Mom, Therese, Hank and Brian this is Reilly, my boyfriend." I winked at Reilly.

"Excuse me young lady? You are not old enough to even look at boys who aren't family." Cue Hank.

"Excuse me old man, is that why your daughter is over there flirting with Ryan McDonagh?" I giggled at his reaction.

"Excuse me! Ryan!" I heard Reilly chuckle at Hank as he walked away.

"What are your intensions with my baby sister?" I rolled my eyes at Brian.

"Um, not to hurt her. And I really do like her." He turned and looked at me. I blushed.

"I call bullshit!" I heard one of my favorite people in the world yell across the locker room.

"Shut up Marc!" I yelled back. I felt a tug on my hand.

"I need to get home. Do you want a ride?" I heard Reilly whisper in my ear.

"SECRETS DON'T MAKE FRIENDS!" John Moore yelled across the locker room.

I winked at Reilly, "Seeing as John wanted to know what Reilly said I'll tell you guys."

"He asked when can he take me home to fuck me on every visible surface of

"I DID NOT SAY THAT!" I giggled at Reilly.

"Well, Reilly is going to drive me back to my place, and I'll see you all for breakfast tomorrow morning. No if's ands or but's." I kissed my mom and Therese on the cheek. I then hugged all the guys goodbye, then grabbed Reilly's hand and walked out.

"I thought they were going to kill me. Don't ever tell them I said something like that ever again. I'll never speak to you again." I giggled at how serious he sounded.

When we pulled up to my house, I handed him a piece of paper, "If you ever need your girlfriend give her a call, Okay?" He laughed and nodded.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it took me so long to update! I have been so busy with school! Thank you too everyone who commented! Subscribe, rec, and comment!
~Neely Elizabeth!