Betrayed

When Synyster Gates bets Zacky Vengeance that he can't take home October Whittaker, Zacky immediately wants to prove him wrong. But what happens when it doesn't end there? How far will Zacky take this? Will he break October's heart carelessly or will he try to fix the mistake he made?
  1. An Epic Of Time Wasted
    This is the last time...
  2. Brompton Cocktail
    "Bitch, are you here to sip some nasty ass wine or are you here to get drunk?..."
  3. Almost Easy
    Technically, I won...
  4. Crossroads
    Which way will Zacky go? Will he decide to pursue October or will he listen to Brian & drop her like a bad habit?
  5. Seize The Day
    Zacky makes his decision...
  6. A Little Piece Of Heaven
    Will Zacky succeed in winning over October? Will October give in to her heart or fight what she's feeling inside?
  7. Danger Line
    "She's a keeper, dude. Don't *** this up."
  8. Warmness On The Soul
    "I have a surprise for you tonight. Be ready by 7."
  9. Second Heartbeat
    "She's all yours now, Zack. You're lucky so don't *** this up, dude."
  10. And All Things Will End
    Will October discover the truth or will Zacky tell her himself?
  11. The Fight
    "...I can't possibly *** shit up more than I already have."
  12. Victim
    What will happen now that Zacky has made his mistake? Will he redeem himself or move on?
  13. Coming Home
    Will October take Zacky back or will she move on without him?