Status: In Progress

Sweet Home... Minnesota?

Recently dumped Gerard makes the decision to head back home for a little while. The reason he left his hometown though is because he’s just not suited for small town life. There’s nothing there for him, but he’s run out of choices. It’s not that the people aren’t nice, it’s just that they’re all suffocating. Apparently there’s a new guy living in town, which is practically unheard of. Everyone seems to like the new resident, Frank, but Gerard can’t think of a single reason why anyone would move to middle-of-nowhere Monroe. Despite the peculiar choice, Frank is there, and he’s there to stay.

The only problem now is the fact that Gerard is straight, but he’s falling for a guy. The new guy to be specific.
  1. Destination: Monroe
    The trip back home.
  2. Objective: Sleep
    Um, Mikey is introduced?
  3. Destination: Parents House
    Gerard meets Frank, and dwells on all the bad things about his hometown.
  4. Objective: Talk to Frank
    Definitely no foreshadowing in this chapter. Definitely not. Especially not in the very last sentence *wink wink*
  5. Destination: Away
    Unpleasant things.
  6. Objective: Don't Puke
    Tension builds between the Way's.
  7. Destination: Doctor's Office
    A doctor makes a troubling announcement. Not The Doctor that would be a completely different story.
  8. Objective: Get Better?
    This chapter is just static for now, I need some time to clear my head.
  9. Destination: Frank's House
    He eats!
  10. Objective: Understand
    I guess you could say Frank is Gerard's... anomaly *wink wink, nudge nudge*
  11. Destination: (*** It) Frank's House Again
    Time for this story to make a comeback.
  12. Objective: Go For It
    Subtlety has never been Gerard’s strong point.
  13. Destination: Back to the Place Where It All Began
    Just sit back and relapse again.
  14. Objective: Too ***ed Up To Have An Objective
    I'm not sure how I feel about this. I'm not sure I'm happy with it. I don't want to upload it because of this hesitation, but I am. You're not going to like it in any case.
  15. Destination: Recovery.
    The first step is in admitting that you have a problem.
  16. Objective: I Don't Know
    You know it's been a long time when you're time lapse isn't as long as it took for you to write the chapter.