Status: I will also be putting together a soundtrack for this story. At the end, I will put the track listing in a separate chapter.

Suffocated

Taylor, her brother & their friends are in high school. Despite the fact that Johnny is 3 years younger than her, he is very overprotective of her. But when Zacky falls for Taylor, what will Johnny think? Will he be able to let her go or will suffocate her?
  1. School Sucks
    "Oh my god. Your mom is going to *** you."
  2. Overbearing
    Time for prom!
  3. Decisions, Decisions
    "So what color are you thinking about?"
  4. Romance & Hatred
    "Rackam was kicked out for trying to spike the punch."
  5. Remenissions
    "...I can't go back. I've made my decision. I'm not going back."
  6. Coming Home
    Despite the fact that I didn't want to come back, I did kind of miss it.
  7. True Love Never Dies
    "Ya know, you're acting like a real bitch. Why don't you grow the *** up?"
  8. Firsts
    "Well, it's a simple yes or no answer."
  9. Scream
    "So, uh, you weren't kidding about her not having been sane a day in her life, Jimmy?"
  10. Crossroads
    "You do realize that if anyone finds me, you are so dead, right? Zack will flip the *** out when he realizes what's going on."
  11. The Wicked Cool End
    "Oh hell no. Not again. He couldn't protect you the first time. I thought he could. You're making a mistake, Taylor."