Status: Hey there! So since it's my first time writing this, I've wrote up a prologue as a sort of sample-It's meant to be a bit mysterious so that you'll be wanting to know more! Haha, well I hope that's the case. :D

Rush

It is the year 2070, and the world has become a dangerous place, with gangs ruling the cities and corruption filled everywhere. There are very few safe places, and in the center of this dangerous world, stands a capital city, called the Sanctuary, where the Stars Organization is located and provides security to these dangerous cities. The Stars Organization has managed to gain secure control of half of the city, and has drawn a line separating the dangerous and the safe halves. The Patrollers have been placed by the government and defend the line so that criminals from the Abyss, the dangerous half, do not cross over to the Haven, the safe side. But people still manage to sneak into the Haven and smuggle kidnapped people into the Abyss secretly through the criminal organizations. Among this chaos, there lives a young woman named Seri Hayashi, one of the citizens from the Haven, who has lost her parents and has been left behind with a huge financial debt, thanks to her father, who constantly borrowed money from gangs. Seri is a young artist who attends one of the most prestigious art schools of Haven, but now that she has no money, she has taken a new alias as Mika and works in the most dangerous brothel that still exists in Haven called "Rush" in order to earn money to support herself. "Rush" looks like a harmless bar on the outside, but inside- it is alive with illegal activities, with gangs secretly coming in and out of it to smuggle people and goods to the Abyss. Mika gets entangled in a thrilling adventure of love, deception, and drama.
  1. Prologue: Under the White Tree
    The beginnings...