Dream Girl

Citrus Kiss

Violet. She pulled Charlotte forward by the collar of her shirt, pressing their lips together in an eager kiss. Charlotte moved her mouth in slow, deep motions, savoring the sweet taste of grapefruit that came from her girlfriends mouth. Their noses brushed against each other as they turned their heads in unison.

Charlotte was tall, skinny, and lean. Her toned stomach was now pressed against Violet's, her muscular thighs trapping the opposite female's between her own.

Their fingers were locked in a desperate grasp, as if they would be separated at any moment; which wasn't completely a lie as Charlotte pushed their hands above her love's head, against the alabaster wall they leaned heavily on.

She pulled away ever so slightly, her breath billowing against Violet's swollen lips.

"Charlotte. . ." The girl whispered, the scent of the pink citrusy fruit lingering in her words from earlier that evening.

"You're leaving. I feel the pull. . . Charlotte stay." Violet whimpered the words, her fingers unweaving themselves from Charlottes hands.

"Please. . ." She pleads, sliding her fingers to either side of her beloved's face. Charlotte slid her hands down Violet's torso, causing a shiver to escape the other female, before they came to rest on her hips.

"Vi," She leaned their foreheads together. "I can't. . ." Violet's beautiful green eyes stared back at Charlottes hazel ones.

Charlotte could feel the tug too; a slipping sensation, as if she was slowly leaving her physical body. Unfortunately, she knew she would leave completely.

Violet nuzzles her face into the curve of her shoulder, causing Charlotte to tighten her grip around her.

"Charlie. . ." Charlottes nickname was the last thing that left Violet's lips and entered her ears, before she was torn away from the girls arms.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know this is slightly short, but that's how most of the chapters in this piece are going to be like. I hope you guys like it besides that little fact