Status: New chapter in progress 4/6/14

Before You

Emotion is the number one cause of weakness. Eliminate emotion, destroy all inhibitions associated with feelings, create a fool proof method of annihilation. The epitome of unstoppable.

Welcome to Head Quarters.

This secret organization is responsible for the upbringing and creation of the worlds most deadliest personnel. These lethal killing machines were superbly selected to be trained in the art of top notch killing. This is the organization the Military is trying to hide. The organization that has the local police department on edge. The organization that keeps lesser criminals up at night. And nothing can stop them.

However, beneath the floors of HQ, hidden away from any and all, Christovs scientists work fervently to make sure his brainwashed killers will be at the top of their game, with genetic enhancements and modified equipment. But this is just the tip of the iceberg...

Follow Lane, an Elite Assassin, Christovs right hand man, as he desperately searches for those responsible for the death of his entire family. He picks them off one by one, but with every step he takes, he starts to question his leader, who he is and where this will eventually lead him.

Content includes profanity, violence, gore, and some other bad stuff. Proceed with caution.