You Can Run but You'll Never Escape

Chapter One

It was raining heavily that day. But the rythm guitarist doesn't seem to care. Zacky kept walking to a bar near his place. He was alone and desperate. Its been a whole two months but he still didn't get over the divorce with his long term girlfriend, Gena Paulhus. She was beautiful. Everything about her seemed so perfect to him. Not to mention the relationship they built. Every men would pay as much as they could just to be with this angel. She was his angel. She was his everything. But everything changed when he found out that she cheated.

He was desperate enough when he lost a bestfriend two years before. He almost gave up on his life. But Gena was there. She gave back the spirit he used to had into his life. He had his smiles written all over his face back. He was beyond happy when she said 'yes, I do'.

And then that day came.

That night, he just came home from tour. He missed her. So much. He wanted to spend the rest of the day with her and only her. He rushed to his home, hoping that she was waiting on him too, but he got a stabbing pain instead of sweet welcome kisses from his wife. The sweet side of him was completely gone when he saw the love of his life making out with some random dude, on their sofa. Maybe you'd thought, 'its just a sofa'. But its not to them. That sofa is where the story begins.

His anger had been taken to the edge when she pleaded him to let her explain everything. But he won't let her play with his feeling anymore. He doesn't need her explanation. Its all clear to him. He saw everything with his own eyes. He screamed at her and kicked them both out of his house.

And now, his house is cold. There used to be warmness of love all over it. Pictures hanging on the walls. Thousands of joyful days. Cuddles and other sweet stuffs were planted here. Emptiness had replaced everything. Something even happened to Zacky. Nobody knows what exactly happened to him. Not even his bestfriends. But lately, it seemed gone. And Zacky seemed gathered the pieces of his broken heart. He's ready to move on. There's no place in his heart for such a player.

He took his first shot when a girl came to order her drink. He let her posture drown in his sight. She had a blonde hair, just like her. 'Dammit self why do you always find blondies attractive' he cursed inside his head. She must be noticed him staring at her that she shot him a smile. "What is it?" She asked. He still tried to gather his thoughts so it took a quite long time to answer her question. He ended up spending the rest of the night talking with her.

He got to know her name and why is she in this kind of bar alone. She was also just got into a divorce with his husband. Lucky him, he could find someone who's also in his shoes. They shared their stories, both understands each other's problems. Everything went really smooth between them two. But their night doesn't last forever, its getting late and Olivia had to go home.

"I shall go home. Its nice talking with you, Zacky. Hope we can meet again someday" she said.

"Its nice talking with you too. Do you want me to take you home? Its late" he offered politely.

"My house is just a couple of blocks away from this bar. I'm gonna be fine. Thank you by the way" she smiled.

"But I demand" he said. She couldn't help but finally agree.

The dark clouds had faded away. They both walked under a starry night in Huntington Beach. Silence filled their walk. Zacky stared at the pavement through the entire time. She playfully punched him when they arrived at her house. It wasn't big, but wasn't small either. Just a perfect size for a woman like her. He decided to go home when she offered him to come in. They said goodbyes and called it a night.

Soon, he was lying on his bed. Completely battered, almost had no energy to change his clothes. But then he grabbed his phone, started to put her number into his phone. He rechecked the number before sending her a message, letting her know that this was his number. They exchanged numbers earlier so they have someone to talk to when they need it. At first, they thought they would only text each other when they need them. But as time is passing by, texting became one of their daily doses. He was glad that he met her that day at the bar.
♠ ♠ ♠
Wooooop so this is the first chapter! :D