You Can Run but You'll Never Escape

Chapter Five

I watched her as she gently rubbed my knuckle with a warm towel. Great, now she's here in my house while this creature inside of me is being a bitch who doesn't obey his master. He possessed my entire body that I couldn't move nor control my temper. Brian is probably pissed because I suddenly demanded him to leave my house in high voice after we both had a little conversation about that certain lady who must not be named. Not that I was mad at him, but this creature got a little too excited when he heard her name. He was too eager to do his job that made me couldn't control myself. He had the controller earlier but I took it back. Of course I have a reason why did I want Brian to leave - I don't want him to get hurt. I could do something bad to him on this state. Well, not me, but him.

He likes to control. Sometimes I feel like I was a voodoo doll whose trapped under his spell.

​​​​Though I was struggling really hard to get the controller back, I always had a way to get out of his spell. As soon as Brian left that door, I clenched my fist and punched the wall really hard. Yes, self harming is the only way to make him obedient. If I'm hurt then he's too.

​​​​​​It wasn't my first time though. I've been doing this since he was being impatient and total controlling. 'Dude, I'm your master. I'm the one who should control you. Not you controlling me.' I said in my mind.

​​​​"Better?" her soft voice snapped me out of my thought.

"Uh.. yes. Thank you"​​​​ she smiled before putting the bowl of antiseptic water into the sink to wash it.

"You can tell me if you have problems. I'm gonna be there to listen and maybe try my best to make you better" she said whilst washing the ​​​​bowl.

"Thanks. I really appreciate that" I replied.

Her back was facing me so she couldn't see my I-really-want-to-tell-you-but-I-can'​​t face​​​​. Its like the words were trapped in my throat and I can't get it out. I don't want to freak her out with the truth. She will definitely leave me and pretends like we never know each other if I told her. This is what I'm afraid of. But time will reveal it. I'm just hoping that she is ready when she finds out about it. We barely know each other for a month but I already had this feeling. An afraid feeling of losing her. This is stupid because how come I can move on this fast? Well, that lady could, then I could too.

'But you still love her, do you' said my subconscious.

"Yes, I do. But a little" I said but then regretted it. I forgot that Olivia's here.

"Huh?" she turned around. "What did you say?"

"N-nothing" I lied. She raised her eyebows before shrugged. Thank God she didn't ask further. Or else, I'd be dead.

"So... Movies?" I asked her as she finished washing the bowl.

She nodded then I told her to pick the movie. I stayed at the kitchen to prepare some popcorns. I mean, what kind of a movie night without food to eat while you watch the movie anyway. Besides, popcorn was easy to made. You just need to melt butter in a pan then add corn seeds into it then cover the pan with the lid. Then, you just gotta need to wait for a couple of minutes. After the popping sound disappeared, I added salt before putting in a bowl and joined her in the livingroom.

She took a deep inhale as I walked into the livingroom. "I smelled something nice!"

I smiled. "Popcorn?" She nodded with glee then we collide with the sofa and wait until the movie comes on.

"What did you pick?"

"This" she handed me the dvd. "Its on the top of your dvd collections and I never watched it before so I picked that"

I smirked whilst scanning the cover, knowing that it belongs to Rosemary's Baby. "Nice choose, miss. One of my favourites"

"Really? What is it about?"

"Sorry but I don't give out spoilers" I chuckled at her 'not amused' face. She then sit nicely when the movie comes on.

Once in awhile, I glanced at her. She was too focused to the film that she didn't realise that I stared at her. She kept picking the popcorn but didn't even dare to move her head from the screen. I smiled to myself then turned my head back to the screen.

Soon, the movie was over. 136 minutes wasn't long but oh how I wish it is. I didn't want her to go home just yet. I like spending times with her.

"I swear that's a good horror movie. The ending was shocking. I never thought it would be like that" she said right after the credits rolled up.

"So you like horror, huh?"

"I LOVE horror" she emphasised the 'love' word.

"Glad to know that. Maybe we should have horror movie night every weekend. Yes?"

"That'd be really great!" she grinned.

The rest of the night was spent with watching tv shows until we both were tired. Suddenly, I felt a weight on my left shoulder in the middle of watching Game Of Thrones. I turned my head to see a sleeping posture of Olivia.

"Awesome. You still have her for the next 24 hours, Baker. Imagine the things you could do while she's sleeping" said the devil side of me who's making his appearance in front of me with a smirk planted on his face. Actually, he looked just like me. But he's like the super evil Zacky one.

"Nah, man. I don't wanna hurt her. Now get back inside my body. She could hear you, you know" I ordered.

"Dude, she's sleeping! Chill out! Besides, I'm hungry. Go eat some food so I can eat too"

"Just shut up and obey your master!" I said in a slightly higher voice.

"Alright, alright. Jeeeze" he said before making his way into my body.

Not long after he went inside me, I felt my eyes went heavier and heavier. Until darkness is the only thing I could see.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm sorry that it takes so long to update:(