Status: keeping this alive!

Dreams Only Last for a Night

Chapter Four (Part 2)

Jack stared at the page longer than he should, desperately trying to remember the exact time he kissed Alex Gaskarth. How could he not remember it? It Jack's first bloody kiss for God's sake!

It was probably so quick, Jack forgot it, he thought, trying to reason with himself. But the other part of him was adamant that if he looked back in the past enough he would remember.

Jack sighed dejectedly as he closed the book and placed it back into the box. He then arranged the rest of the things into the box before dragging it out of the attic. It wasn't so heavy, so elderly Jack didn't have much problems with it.

He took the box to the room and sat it by his bed. Jack got into his bed and stared at his clock. It would be an hour till somebody would get home. He sat on his bed and pulled out the scrapbook.

At that moment, the book slipped out of his hands and fell onto the floor opened to a page. Jack cursed loudly, as he inched his way to get the book. He stopped short when he saw the page it opened to.

It was a photo of All Time Low, and Jack looked horrible because he was crying as it was the last concert they would perform. At the top of the page, just had 'Goodbye.' on it and the page was filled with well-wishes from everybody, really. His eyes quickly swept his eyes through the page, and one caught his eye.

Jack covered his mouth, as he let his emotions flow. He didn't care if the page was drenched with his tears, it should have been drenched with tears. He looked through all the messages, letting out a choked sob after each one he read.

Alex's one, broke his heart the most.

Hey Jack, let's be friends till the day we kick the bucket, huh?
♠ ♠ ♠
um, I'm sorry if I am spamming everybody with my chapters because I'm really bored and I wanted to finish this as fast as possible.