Status: Hope it's good

Just You and Me

Chapter 2

I just stand outside my room shaking my head. He could of at least taken my suitcases inside.I just shake my head again, grab my suitcases, open the door and step inside.

The room is big. Bigger than the one back home. There is a king size bed with black and white pillows. The covers are also black. There is a small nightstand next to it with a lamp on top of it. On the right wall there is a desk with another lamp and a clock on it. On the opposite wall there is a small dresser. Next to the dresser there is a door. Well actually there are two doors but they're on opposite sides. I leave my suitcases on the floor and walk to the one on the right and open it. Inside is the bathroom. There is a small drawer under the sink. The bathroom is also big. I'm starting to think that everything in this house is big.

I walk out the bathroom and head to the other. I'm surprised when I open it and find a walk in closet, but what surprises me the most is the fact that there are clothes and shoes in it. I walk inside curious to see if they are my size.

I grab a navy blue dress and check to see the size. Small. Yup, it is my size. There is a price tag still on it when I notice the price. Two hundred dollars. I cannot believe it. I go and take a pair of high heels and see that they are a size seven. My size, too. I see that the price is a hundred dollars and my eyes go big again. They didn't have to buy me expensive clothes! In fact, they shouldn't have bought me any clothes at all.

There were dresses, jeans, shirts, heels, boots, and tennis in the closet. I sigh and get out. I need to put my clothes in the drawers so I can take a shower and take a nap before dinner. I grab my suitcases put it on the bed and start to unpack.

Twenty minutes later I finish unpacking everything. I just left out the clothes that I was going to use after I took the shower. I put my suitcases under the bed, grab my iPod and clothes and head to the bathroom to take a shower.

I always listen to music when I'm taking a shower. Its kind of become a habit.

Sometimes I think I shouldn't listen to it cause what if someone breaks into the house and I don't hear? They'll startle me and they either will kill me or I'll have to fight them naked. I don't know which one is worse. But the I'm like nah I can't hear either way. What with the water crashing down and making noise.

So every time I take a shower I listen to music. Sometimes I even dance in the shower that I'm surprised I haven't fallen down. And then that leads me to scenarios about me dancing and then falling and going unconscious. My parents would get worry that I hadn't come out of the shower and then they would come inside only to find me unconscious and naked. I shudder and pray that that never happens. It would be so embarrassing.

I put on a wifebeater with my favorite sweatpants and pull my hair in a bun.. I get on the bed ready to take a nap when I decide to check my email. I pull out my laptop from the nightstand when I remember that I don't have wifi. I need to ask Sue for the password. I groan and put the laptop back inside. I'll ask Sue for the password after I take a little nap.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hola, again! Not a long paragraph :/ I'm just trying to see if the story is interesting enough to people for me to continue .

Thank you