Status: I DO NOT OWN PATRICK KANE, JONATHAN TOEWS OR ANY NHL HOCKEY PLAYERS, I ONLY OWN THE MADE UP CHARACTERS!

Mini Me

One: Abby Marie Kane

Patrick's POV

I was awaken at 1:00 AM to the sound of my phone ringing. Who the hell calls at 1 AM?

"Hello?" I answered in a sleepy voice.

"Excuse me, is this Patrick Kane?" a woman's voice asked.

"Yes, who is this?" I responded.

"Tara Anderson, of the United States Department of Human Services."

DHS? What did I do?

"What did I do?"

"Nothing, you didn't do nothing, Mr. Kane. I am calling you concerning Abigail Marie Kane your daughter. We are sending her to Chicago to live with you."

Daughter? I have a fucking daughter?

"Okay, why is that?"

"Her mother, Brittany Logan has made some very bad choices and it is not a good environment for a 6 month old baby."

Brittany Logan, name sounds familiar. Wait, Brittany. Oh shit, I remember now. Oh god.

"Okay."

"So, we will be there in 3 hours."

"Thank you." I said, before hanging up.

3 HOURS LATER:

There was a knock at the door. I got up from the couch, walked toward the door, opened it and saw a lady in a dress, with a baby and baby stuff with her, she also had a brief case.

"Hello Patrick." she said. It was the lady from the phone. "Come in, please." I replied, stepping to the side so she could come in.

After 20 minutes of paperwork, the lady left and I was alone with my daughter, that I forgot even existed. Her name is Abigail Marie Kane. She has my last name. I looked at the birth certificate. Her birthdate is April 5, 2013, so yeah, she is only 6 months old.

She started crying. Jonathan stomped out into the living room. "Patrick why the fuck is there crying?" he asked, angrily. "Watch your language. And that would be my daughter, Abby Marie Kane." I said. "Daughter?" he questioned. I told him the story.

7:00 AM:

I had practice. Jonny and I left the apartment.

We walked into the United Center, I had the baby her baby seat in my hand, the diaper bag slung over my shoulder.

Jonny and I walked into the locker room. "Uhhh Kaner, why do you have a baby with you?" Sharpy asked. "This is my daughter that I forgot existed. Meet Abby Marie Kane." I said, walking over to my stall, setting the car seat down and the diaper bag down as well. I took Abby out of the seat. I have to get this kid some Hawks stuff. "Do you even know a thing about parenting?" Seabs asked. "No." I replied. "Then how are you going to survive?" Shaw asked. "Jonny can help me." I said. "No." he replied, walking in from the lounge. "Why not? Oh right, Captain Serious doesn't like children, right?" I asked. "Shut up. I do like kids but, oh okay fine I will help you just stop with the puppy dog eyes." Tazer finally gave in. "Thank you." I responded.

AT HOME AFTER PRACTICE:

My phone rang and I missed the call.

I called them back.

"Hey Kaner! It's Seguin."

"Seguin hey! What up man?"

"Not much, just in my new apartment. Dallas traded me at the trade deadline."

'What? You're a Blackhawk now?!"

"Yeah."

"Who went to Dallas then?"

"Umm Brandon Pirri." (A/N: I know Pirri went to Florida but, It's fiction, FAN FICTION. Don't hate me.)

"Sweet!"

"Wanna come over?"

"Sure. Text me the address. I'll be there soon."

"Okay. Later man."

Jonathan's POV

It's funny because I never pictured Kaner as a father but, it happened. Our little Kaner is growing up! "Jonny can you watch Abby? I'm going to Seguin's place." Kaner asked. "Yeah sure." I replied. He handed Abby to me then headed to Seguin's.

I was watching NHL Network when Abby started crying. Oh jeez. It smelled so, I had to change her diaper.

How the hell am I supposed to change a fucking diaper? I asked my self.

I picked up my phone and called Seabs.

"Hello?" he asked.

"Hey Seabs, it's Tazer. I need your help." I said.

"With what, man?"

"Kaner's kid. I don't know how to change a diaper."

"Oh Tazer. Give me 5 minutes. I'll be there." he laughed then hung up.

While I was waiting for Seabs to get here, I played around with Abby trying to get her to stop crying. Damn this baby looks a lot like Kaner. She has his eyes, hair, well hers but Patrick's is a little darker, she also has his lips. They could be twins, haha.

2 minutes later, Seabs got here. Thank god.

"So, it's basically like taking a burrito apart and putting it back together." he said. I tried it and got it right. "See it's easy man. Now where's Kaner and why are you here alone with his kid?" he asked trying to start conversation. "He's at Seguin's place." I said. "Oh. Wait Seguin as in Tyler Seguin?" he was confused."Yes." I responded. "Why is Seguin living in Chicago shouldn't he be living in Dallas?" Seabs asked"Seguin was traded. Pirri went to Dallas, Seguin came here." I explained "Oh. I gotta go. Dayna's going out and I gotta take care of Carter. See ya." he said. "Bye." I replied.

2 HOURS LATER:

Kaner came back with Seguin. They were both drunk.

"Haha look at Jonny with a baby." Kaner slurred. "Patrick shut up! It's your child." I said. "Child? I don't have a fucking child." he fell onto the ground, Seguin falling right behind him. Oh jeez this is going to be a looooonnnnggggg night.

I got tired so I turned off the TV and carried Abby with me. I went to my room and that's when I realized we didn't have no baby stuff except for the baby seat so, I put Abby on my bed, and I held her close to me so she didn't fall off.

NEXT MORNING:

Patrick's POV

"Man, what happened last night?" I asked Seguin. "I don't remember but I know it was fucking awesome." he said. "You are an idiot Patrick." Jonny angrily said, walking into the living room. "Why?" I asked. "You came home drunk and you forgot you have a daughter." he said. "Oh shit! Where is Abby at?" I exclaimed. "In my bedroom sleeping in her baby seat." Jonny groaned, walking into the kitchen. I walked into Jonny's room and grabbed Abby's seat with her in it. I went into my room with the diaper bag and got Abby dressed. I put her in some Hawks stuff that I got yesterday at the Hawk's store, including my jersey, well baby version of my jersey. There were baby Ugg boots in her diaper bag so, I put those on her. I sat down on my bed and looked at her, she was wide awake, and smiling. I think I am going to get used to having a daughter around here. I'm glad I have her. Abigail Marie Kane.
♠ ♠ ♠
I won't be updating on here as often because, I use wattpad.com mostly. Sorry :(