Status: I don't know

Only for You

Undressing

Holly knew what all the fuss was about now.She knew why Gus was so damn loud that morning.The girl was just so beautiful,stunning,breath taking.What would she be doing here?Despite Holly's timid personality she was also a curious girl.She naturally became very observant.It wasn't that she was gossipy or a sort of eavesdropper,she just liked listening and knowing things.Yet she was always quiet and was like a human diary.Your secrets would be as safe with her.

"So you're the one moving in!"Gus bellowed,as Holly decided to listen.No harm in it anyway,she kept staring at the building across from her,pretending to be occupied.But really her eyes kept wandering to the girl under the balcony.

"Yes,I am."the girl said,and Holly froze.She had only said three words yet it seemed like a symphony to Holly,or the next hit song by the Arctic Monkeys,or Florence+The Machine.Her voice sounded calm and soothing to the ears.Just what the hell was this?"Shakespeare in Love",where the two dumb fucks fell in love without even knowing each other's names?"This isn't a movie!"Holly reminded her self quietly.But the new soon-to-be neighbour looked like she belonged in one.But she wasn't plastic,from what Holly could see,she was so real.And she wasn't on screen,she wasn't some make up-cake face and a Hollywood smile.She was a hot girl,right.under.Holly.And how she wished she could be under her,in the bed anyway.

It seemed old Gus tried to make a move on the girl,because she did the familiar laugh,like all the girls did with him.It was that kind of laugh someone would do as to be polite,but hinted a "Sorry-but-I'm-taken" vibe.Holly wondered then if the girl was in a relationship.She casually rested her chin in her left hand,her elbow propped up again on the balcony's ledge,her other had gripping a half full coffee mug.

"Seriously,did it actually hurt when you fell from heaven?"Gus said full of confidence.Holly snorted,causing him to look up."shit"Holly cursed herself as she ducked for cover,hopefully not being seen.Though her hand felt unoccupied,she must have dropped her mug."Damn it!"she thought to herself again and smacked her forehead with her palm.A loud sound of ceramic slapping concrete echoed along with a loud swear from none other but Gus.He called out,

"Holly...!"he said,elongating the y in her name.She curled up in a ball,afraid of the next outcome.Of course Gus wouldn't be mad,but the girl...God,what just happened?Holly could hear footsteps on the side walk and she felt she was done for.What if the mug fell on that poor girl's head?What if she's mad?What if-

A few knocks on the door echoed through Holly's apartment.She sighed and got up,trying to look casual as she opened the door.But that was obviously impossible.It had to either be Gus or that girl,and she didn't know what would be worse.Even so,Holly slid the chain on her door and unlocked it,then twisted the knob and pulled the door open.She could see the girl up close now.

She was taller than Holly,though everyone was.But this girl was quite towering,at least almost six feet tall.Holly was only five feet exactly.The taller woman looked down at Holly,making her feel more worse."Great."she thought,"Sweating buckets,like Sally said."

"May I come in?"the girl asked politely,there goes the beautiful symphony again.Why was her voice so peaceful?Holly muttered a simple yes and moved out of the way,letting her visitor in.She nodded and thanked Holly,then walked into the apartment.The woman looked around,probably looking at the paintings on the walls,or something on the floor Holly might not have cleaned up.The place wasn't as clean as she'd prefer since it was Saturday,Holly's lazy day.She figured spraying some Hawaiian fruit inspired febreeze would mask the smell of last night's pizza lingering around the whole place.

"S-Sorry it's messy,take a seat..?"Holly suggested and the woman sat on her couch,a spiderman blanket resting on it like a cocoon,and Holly was the butterfly.She had fallen asleep on the couch the night before.It didn't seem to bother the girl though,as she crossed her legs and rested her arm on the armrest.

There was an awkward silence filling the air.The clock on the same wall the couch rested against had ticked and tocked,counting the awkwardness.Holly stood in front of her visitor,as the sun finally rose high above the buildings and shone on her through the door that led to the balcony.The woman stood up after less than half a minute and took off her baseball shirt,which seemed to be half white with black sleeves and half stained with hazelnut flavoured coffee.

"O-Oh..okay.Yeah,t-take your shirt off if you want...?"Holly said stiffly.She bit her lip,she knew the girl was beautiful but she didn't think she would see her half naked so quick.The woman in front of her then took off her blue jeans,splattered with coffee and asked,"May I use your shower?"Oh.That's what the undressing was for.Holly was quite disappointed,but she nodded,"Y-Yeah,bathroom's that room over there."she said pointing and turning around towards her kitchen.She could hear the wooden floor creak and a mutter of the word 'thanks',then the door closing.

"What the hell?"Holly thought.Why was this girl so calm?But at this point she didn't care anymore. She just saw a girl in a bra and Hello Kitty Boxers,that was a lucky enough morning.