Status: I don't know

Only for You

And Now

Holly felt confused,the situation itself was a mess,like a tornado passed through in five seconds.She didn't know how to deal with a completely radiant stranger in her home,undressed completely in the shower.How did that even happen?"I could barely ask that girl out to prom.."Holly thought to herself,nostalgia of high school filled her reminiscing mind but she shook it off.Why waste time thinking about old crushes when a naked lady was basically given to her?No sense in it,she'd take this freebee from the universe.

Though Holly was too timid to even flirt with the girl she so badly wanted to connect with her,drink in her appearance before her,and taste her lips pressed against her own.But why was she thinking about the woman that way?She barely had a conversation with her.Since two hours ago all she could figure out about the new neighbour was exactly that-she's the new neighbour.Holly wondered,as the drizzle of water pitter pattered on the tub in her bathroom.She thought about who this woman could really be,what if she was a murderer?What if she was putting a bomb in the bathroom?"Shit"Holly cursed herself.In times of panic she would think the worst case scenarios.This time though,she'd also had some good scenarios playing in her head like a cheesy romance movie from the early 2000's.

Holly was in a world of her own,creating a sort of fantasy with the wet stranger in her bathroom.She rested her chin on her knees which were tugged up in her arms.She was sitting next to the bathroom door,as she waited for the woman to get out."Eavesdropping again..."she whispered to herself.Although this time the view wasn't all that great,considering the door was closed and there was no view at all.

But what if the door wasn't locked?The thought of opening the door tempted Holly.It was her apartment after all;she could go in any room she pleased,could she not?But this was a hazardous thought.It was risky,but involved a chance of seeing the woman fully undressed this time.Was that a bad or good view?Holly didn't care,she wanted to find out.She stood up and turned to the white wooden door.Half confident she balled her hand into a fist and knocked,pushing the door open without an answer.She had her eyes closed,the shy half of her instincts betrayed her eyes.Barely two steps in she bumped into a wall of warmth,and almost fell right on her ass.But the door caught her,as it was a tiny bathroom.Though the door knob jabbed Holly in her side and she squeezed her eyes tighter and bit her lip,resisting the urge to yelp in pain.Warm hands embraced the owner of the apartment as she struggled to stand up again.She opened her eyes,then,almost regretting it.The woman had been fully naked,light freckles dusted on her milky pale skin,mostly on her cheeks and the bridge of her nose.Holly scanned the taller woman,ignorantly perverted.She didn't mean to stare until a voice spoke,"You okay?"

Holly,with support from the woman,stood up again."Y-yeah I'm fine,totally fine,are you fine..?"she asked her,stupidly.The woman smiled,her perfectly white super-model-material smile lit the room.She never let go of Holly yet,

"I'm not."she replied,contrasting her curled lips and happy looking eyes.She seemed to be okay,but what was wrong?Holly panicked and held the other woman's arms.Her damp hands clasped together behind Holly's back and she pressed herself against Holly's body,slightly wetting her clothes.Water dripped off the tips of the stranger's dirty blonde hair,and onto Holly's face.She was too close for Holly's comfort.But maybe she liked it.

"C-Could I...get you a snack...or something?"she asked the woman awkwardly.But her blue eyes seemed to want something else.Holly laughed nervously,sweating by the gallon this time,but maybe it could pass off shower water.

Holly really didn't know what to do now.She was trapped between a hot naked lady and a door.All she wanted at the moment was to kiss her but it didn't seem appropriate.Even so,she found herself staring at her pink,shiny lips.

"Could you give me a kiss instead?"the naked woman laughed,as if she read Holly's mind.But she didn't wait for Holly's answer and pressed her lips to Holly's.She expected the smaller girl to squirm away or fall again,but to her surprise she attempted to kiss back.The taller girl smiled.Holly seemed so innocent to her,so cute,like a bunny.She wanted to take care of her.

She pulled away and looked at Holly seriously this time,"Where's your bedroom?"she asked the shorter girl.She blushed,"The door...at the end of the hall."She replied,"W-Why...we're not fucking or something right...?"she asked.

"Hmm..."the taller woman smirked.
♠ ♠ ♠
ok ok ok i dunno umm