Status: Updated when possible. Not often.

A Daydream Away

Saved by the Bell

"You are dismissed," Mrs. Bassett said. Gratefully, I got up from my desk. God, I thought this period would never end. As I slung my bookbag over my shoulder, I noticed a girl talking to Amsel. I noticed who it was, and I was distraught. It was none other than the skank of my grade, Callie Carson. As usual, she was being her ditzy self, asking Amsel to do stupid things, asking repeatedly is he was interested in her. Everyone knew she had a crush on him, but she denies it all the time. She makes me so furious. As I walked closer, I heard what she was saying. "You don't really like KELSIE, do you, Amsel?" I heard her say. My heart caught a little in my throat. Amsel was glowering.

"Go away Callie!" He snarled. Callie looked offended. "God, Amz, no need to be cranky." She said with a smirk. He had explicitly shown in earlier days that he absolutely loathed that name. "Don't call me Amz," he said. "Did you not hear me when I said GO AWAY?!" McKenzie cackled in his face. Suddenly, I heard Daisey behind me. "Dude, you should go punch the shit out of her." She whispered. I turned my head slightly. "Do you think I don't want to?" I said, making her smile. Mrs. Bassett eventually broke it up between Amsel and Callie Carson. Growling slightly, he walked out the back door. Wanting to talk to him, I followed him. "Hey," I said. He turned around, eyebrows raised. He smiled once he saw me, igniting a warm glow in the pit of my stomach.

"Oh hey, Kelsie!" He says, grinning. "What was Callie saying?" I asked, trying to get to the point. Amsel shook his head. "Oh, nothing. She was just being the usual bitch that she is." He said. I nodded. "'Kay." I said sheepishly. Suddenly, I heard a car horn. "Kelsie!" I heard my friend Renee yell. I looked over. She, Allison (informally known as Al), and Kate were waiting in her car. She was gripping the wheel impatiently, waiting for me to get in. "I-I have to go..." I said, stumbling away. Amsel just waved, knowing that Renee doesn't wait for anyone. I waved back, running to the car.

I threw my stuff in the trunk and got in the car. Al was slouching in the car seat, and Kate had fallen asleep. "What the hell were you doing?" Renee said with mother-like tone. I shook my head as she turned the ignition. "Nothing..." I said, lost in my thoughts. Renee sighed and started driving. "Is Amsel, like, your boyfriend now?" Al joked. I huffed furiously. "No," I said. "Not yet at least.” Al laughed. “Oh ho ho! Someone has their priorities straight.” She commented. I cut my eyes. I guess I did. It did, in fact, become a goal of mine to become romantically involved with him.
♠ ♠ ♠
FUN FACT: This story is based off of two of my actual friend, whose names i shall not divulge. SO naturally, I'm in this. I'm Al. Yay me!