Status: Updated when possible. Not often.

A Daydream Away

BelAmsel

I was still shivering after my encounter with Amsel. All the kids began to spill into the cafeteria. Daisey sat down next to me. "Hey babe," she joked. I giggled. Daisey always made me laugh. She had that comedic aura about her that just made everything she said something to laugh about. Al leaned over from the other side of the table. "So," she bantered. "Neither Amsel or you were out at the entrance this morning, yet you're both here now. Something you're not telling us?" She was always looking for some loophole to find romantic attraction between Amsel and I. I couldn't express in words how much she wanted us together. My face went pale. "No. Coincidence, you tart." I retorted. It was a common insult between the three of us; it meant nothing but "you're sour."

"So did you kiss or something?" Daisey laughed. I wrung my hands nervously. "Stop it, Daisey." I stuttered. A huge grin spread across Al's face. "You sound like you're trying o avoid the point! That means it actually happened! I KNEW it! I fucking KNEW it!!" she almost screamed. I balled my hands into fists. "Stop it!" I yelled. Al threw her hands in the air.

"Fine, deny the BelAmsel." she said. I laughed. What in the world was that? "Belamsel?" I chuckled. "It’s your ship name, duh!" she giggled. “The ‘Bel’ in Belrose plus Amsel equals Belamsel!” I rolled my eyes. They were so silly, yet I started to form the general idea of it in my head. It at least seemed viable now, after him bringing me in and wrapping his arms around me in that cold cafeteria. Either he was just an affectionate guy, or Al wasn't dissapointingly wrong for once.