Status: updating weekly!

The Summer of Our Lives

one

This was it, this was the year our band would take off to a place unimaginable. It was time for Warped Tour 2012, something me and the rest of PTV had been looking forward to for months. We were currently on our way to the first stop in Texas, the bus was crowded and everyone was awake even though it was only 7 o’clock in the morning.

“Dude will you sit still?” I asked Mike, “You’re driving me crazy.”

“I’m excited bro! It’s Warped Tour!” Mike yelled.

“Vic, tell your little brother to shut the fuck up.” Tony called out to me. I chuckled in response and gave Mike the ‘I-told-you-so’ look. He flipped me off.

A few hours later we were parked and ready to unload. It was almost noon and my adrenaline was rushing through my veins. I was fucking stoked to play main stage, it was my dream. Not to mention we were friends with majority of the bands on the tour. I stepped off the bus first and breathed in the fresh air.

“Oh there he is!” Someone yelled in my direction, “Mister Victor Fuentes!”

“Fuck man, how are you?” I asked Kellin, I hadn’t seen him since we recorded a song together weeks ago.

“I’m good, stoked as fuck dude. I can’t wait to get out there with you. What time are you guys on?”

“I think 6 o’clock, what about you?”

“At 1 o’clock. You gonna watch our set?”

“Of course man! Let’s go!” I said.

We passed by tons of our friends and I took a second to say hey to all of them. Kellin and I walked to the monster energy stage where his band was performing and stood backstage until it was almost time for them to go on. I hung around till the end of their set and said goodbye to all the Sleeping with Sirens guys and headed back towards the buses.

I caught up with Derek Sanders from Mayday Parade as we wondered around the buses. He had a baby recently so he was talking about everything going on at home. I smiled because of how great everything was going for him; he deserved it. We were continuing to talk when Jack from All Time Low fell right in front of us, laughing his ass off.

“Ow fuck!” he yelled.

“Dude, you alright?” I asked as I leant down to help him up.

“Yeah I’m just fucking dumb,” he said continuing to laugh.

“You fucking idiot!” Someone yelled. Jack flipped him off and I looked over to see it was Alex walking off their bus. He started walking towards us, laughing as well.

“Hey man!” Derek said to Alex.

“Hey dude, what’s up?” Alex asked while bringing him in for a hug. “Vic, dude long time no see! How are you?”

“I’m great man, how are you?” I said after pulling away from the bro-hug.

“I’m awesome, I brought my sister on this tour to help out. I’m freakin’ out though, she’s never worked a day in her life.” He laughed.

“Isn’t she like 20?” Derek asked.

“She just turned 22 I’m pretty sure.” Alex shrugged. I chuckled and started to wonder my eyes around the buses. I looked towards All Time Low’s bus when a girl started walking off. She looked short, and pretty skinny. She looked over in my direction and I looked away, realizing I may have been staring. A minute later I heard a female voice calling out for Alex.

“Hey, Alex I’m going to head over and let Vinny off for a few hours.” She said to him.

“Yeah no sweat sis, I’ll catch you tonight.” She nodded at his response and walked away. She was pretty I noticed, really pretty. Her hair was long and brown and while she looked similar to Alex, she was still unique and beautiful with big, brown eyes. I smiled at her and she walked away.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hiiiii I haven't written/posted a fic in so long omg but yes hello I am starting a new one. It kinda sounds like a cliffhanger but it isn't I just have the first few chapters prewritten yayyyy